Five Condos (Graywood Developments, Mod Developments) - Real Estate -

grp

Member Bio
Reaction score
Anyone buying?? I saw the package from my agent...Pricing is around 550-600 a sqft..How does that compare to Nicolas and others surrounding. What is anyone's take, one glaring thing I thought, was no amenities to speak of.

Thinking of buying as the berczy was a bust... but looking for some feedback

This project is indeed a very good project. Prices for this project is averaging around $550/sq.ft, and that is the lowest price per square foot than other comparable projects in the area such as U condos, Nicolas, Aura, and Casa Condos where prices of these projects are hovering around $650/sq.ft - $750/sq.ft.

Guys invest with confidence in this project. I have already reserved a unit for myself, my family members and all my clients.

I have attached the price list and floor plans on my website at www.SunnyBatra.com/FiveCondos

Last edited:
It's a beautiful looking building that's also sprucing up the heritage buildings around it. Hopefully it'll be a sparkplug for further development (read: improvement) of Yonge Street.

Anybody want to trade for by Liberty Development built condo? I'll trow in a free BBQ.

Attachments

• Picture 036.jpg
    Picture 036.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 913
  • Picture 060.jpg
    Picture 060.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 903
  • Picture 066.jpg
    Picture 066.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 875
  • Picture 092.jpg
    Picture 092.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 866
  • Picture 033.jpg
    Picture 033.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 844
  • Picture 088.jpg
    Picture 088.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 903
  • Picture 054.jpg
    Picture 054.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 872
  • Letter from Liberty Development.jpg
    Letter from Liberty Development.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 938
Great! On which floor, and what was the price like? Thanks.

Sorry I wouldn't not like to discuss that here as my client who bought this unit might not appreciate that. Feel free to call me or email me and I'll provide you with the details. Thanks for understanding.

Fantastic location. Just curious as to how much these are selling now per square foot?

Last edited:

Back