News   Apr 18, 2024
 393     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 2.7K     1 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 2K     4 

775 King West Condos (Minto) - Real Estate -

They released units to previous Minto customers last week. In the beginning they were only deciding to release phase 1 but then decided to to release phase 2. They sold quite a few units there wasn't much available, probably held back a few for the 20th.

echoing zeeden's comment, the word is sales started last week to Minto's past purchasers + preferred VIPs, as well as Tradeworld Realty agents

went to the 'public' preview yesterday (Feb 19), there wasn't really a lot of activity

basically Minto kept the same model suite as before (Minto King West) ... the project design seems pretty much similar to the original proposal, not exactly sure what they changed ~

Minto775 will be comprised of two towers:
  • phase 1, west tower, will be addressed as 775 King Street West, which is where the main lobby entrace with concierge will located
  • phase 2, east tower, will be addressed as 755 King Street West, will only have a video phone access lobby
The two towers will be connected internally on the second floor, there will be 3.5 levels of underground parking, plus grade retail space along King Street

sorry no photos ~

Model suites

basically Minto kept the same model suite as before (Minto King West) ... the project design seems pretty much similar to the original proposal, not exactly sure what they changed ~

Actually, the models are entirely different layouts and design, but most of the furniture was reused from the original sales centre because it was all in perfect condition, having only been used for a couple of weeks in 2008. As the designer, I'm a little disappointed you found it the "same".

my apologies towner ... perhaps I incorrectly judged from the 'feeling' of the model suite ... but i must say the kitchen in the 1B model suite looks very familar from my previous visit @ Minto King West ~

Actually, the models are entirely different layouts and design, but most of the furniture was reused from the original sales centre because it was all in perfect condition, having only been used for a couple of weeks in 2008. As the designer, I'm a little disappointed you found it the "same".

do you have any pics of the model suites you could post? tia

Possible Minto advertisement spotted near Fort York?

20100224snow20art.jpg

Edit: nope, it's totally unrelated.

Last edited:
Minto775 King West

This project seems to be the last of the more central King West projects after all the Freed developments are done... If you move further West ... you're looking at DNA3 / Liberty Village as being the next new pre-constructions projects ... So it should make it a solid project ! Also it's a builder with a solid rep. I've bought in !!

But hope all the new condo residents and retail will get rid of that smelly slaughterhouse/abattoir on Tecumseth !!!!

Yeah, I'd be really surprised if that abattoir is still there in 10 years. That whole south stretch of Wellington east of Strachan has a lot of development potential, sort of a "Liberty Village East"...

Back