839     3 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 1.3K     3 

High Park and Bloor West Village

Smileycelia

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi there,

Are there any new, modern condos in the High Park or Bloor West Village area? If so, what are the property/development names?

Thanks!

Giraffe at Dundas & Bloor (if it ever actually gets built, waiting on a decision on their appeal at the OMB)

The Address At High Park (Bloor between Dundas and Keele)

20 Gothic (already built, north of Bloor, west of Keele)

High Park Lofts (or something like that) on Roncesvalles, also already built

NXT at the south end of High Park on The Queensway, currently under construction

+Some hideous Tridel proposal that may start sales soon near Jane and Bloor. Roncevalles Lofts by Triumph at Ritchie and Dundas St West is nearby as well. And some townhouses proposed backing onto Lithuania Park at Keele and Hillsview.

Finally, after last week's dramatic eviction of that crazy woman out of the last remaining home in a row slated for demolition there'll likely be another condo development at Oakmount and Bloor within a year or so. There's a few more ugly plazas between the Address at High Park (Bloor @Indian Road) and Keele that will likely go mid-rise condo within 5-10 years.

Context Development's "HOME" condominium is a great terraced project situated on Bloor with terraces overlooking High Park. It's a STUNNING project and I'm surprised it's so rarely mentioned.

www.context.ca

There is one called, I believe, The Heintzman, named after the piano maker once on that spot, on
Keele north of Dundas (where the Canadian Tire was).

+Some hideous Tridel proposal that may start sales soon near Jane and Bloor. Roncevalles Lofts by Triumph at Ritchie and Dundas St West is nearby as well. And some townhouses proposed backing onto Lithuania Park at Keele and Hillsview.

Finally, after last week's dramatic eviction of that crazy woman out of the last remaining home in a row slated for demolition there'll likely be another condo development at Oakmount and Bloor within a year or so. There's a few more ugly plazas between the Address at High Park (Bloor @Indian Road) and Keele that will likely go mid-rise condo within 5-10 years.

Are you referring to the woman from a Star story a while back who is, or thinks she is, allergic to everything?

You know I can't help but wonder if threads and posts like these aren't posted by paid interns to boost the profile of condo project names. I think the new urbantoronto forum website is great, but some of the sections are getting diluted by condo project spam.

Are there any additional condos proposed in the High Park or Bloor West Village area? particularly at Riverview Gardens and Bloor St. There's a sign on a corner store saying New Development Coming... If so, what are the details.

Thanks!

Back