Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Berczy, The
63 Front St E, Toronto
Developer: Concert Properties
Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Berczy Condos, The (Concert Properties) - Real Estate -

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Catapult View Post
    Of course everyone gets the same contract but it is drafted by the developer so it is in their favour. You want to cap closing costs (levies etc) and if you have to buy your heat pump make sure that is included or capped as well (especially if you have more than one). Also a good idea to make sure your floor plan is attached and that the agreement states that that is what your unit will look like.
    Good to know...thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dmund View Post
    I got unit B4 on the 3rd floor. How about you?
    I got the A3 on the 3rd floor

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by carturo15 View Post
    I got the A3 on the 3rd floor
    Haha nice! We'll be neighbours :P Did you purchase on Saturday or Sunday? I was hoping to get a one bedroom but the only suites remaining were one + dens.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dmund View Post
    Haha nice! We'll be neighbours :P Did you purchase on Saturday or Sunday? I was hoping to get a one bedroom but the only suites remaining were one + dens.
    I purchased on Sunday. I heard today that all the A, B and C's are sold out. only 2 plus den available

5. Default

FYI I bought a 1 bedroom unit at Market Wharf and closing costs were capped at $5,400. My lawyer looked very favourably upon that and so I would suggest that a $5,000 cap is very reasonable.

If I'm not mistaken, your floor plan should be as per Schedule A of your POSA.

6. Default

Was reading through the condo docs this week and saw that all the units will have internal sprinkler systems. Times have changed.

that is a great protection system, but the look of those sprinkler heads in the middle of your living room and bedroom are horrible.

8. Default

Are these the metal ones that kind of just protrude? I'm sure we'll get used to looking at it or maybe theres another way to install sprinkler systems that are more aesthetically pleasing :P

9. Default

They will be the pop-up type, so you will see the cap.

10. Default

I am being told by Concert sales staff that the developer is not entertaining ANY changes to the purchase and sale agreement. Has anyone been told this to date or actually changed the agreement and this is BS?

11. Default

Anyone have any idea what the interior quality of the building will be i.e. common elements such as hallways etc. I recently looked inside the new Vu building at Adelaide & Jarvis and the hallways were dark and dingy with brown carpeting; the lobbies were in poor taste as well. It was truly depressing. I really hope Context provides some high quality bright finishes for the common elements.

12. Default

Hello, did anyone buy one of the C (2 bedroom) units? Did they let you know how many were available? I am trying to get one of these units as they were sold out by my 10:45am apt. on Sat. and I hope they will release more of the C units....

13. Default

Well...the 10 day recission period is nearing its end! Eager to see how many units were given back and what will be available for the grand opening this Saturday!

I heard there is a waiting list of about 60 people in case a one bedroom unit comes back

15. Default

Oh wow...that's more than the number of 1 bedroom units in the entire building!

I guess the Berczy is pretty much sold out then other than some of the larger units. Is anyone going to the Grand Opening on the 29th? I wonder what will be available for the public since most, if not all, of the units are already gone.

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast