Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Berczy, The
63 Front St E, Toronto
Developer: Concert Properties

Login to
post and
upload photos
Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 711

Thread: Berczy Condos, The (Concert Properties) - Real Estate -

  1. #1

    Default Berczy Condos, The (Concert Properties) - Real Estate -

    Just a question, but do those of you that registered and received the info plan on purchasing?

    The pricing is vague but I think this one will sell out quickly.


  2. Default

    Question to anyone who has registered on the site, has anyone been contacted for an apt. yet? When are the floor plans available?

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WeirdFishes View Post
    Question to anyone who has registered on the site, has anyone been contacted for an apt. yet? When are the floor plans available?
    They called and emailed me yesterday offering an appointment May 15th. I did not book an appointment.

  4. Default

    Rumours of plans and pricing availability in the next few days for those who have preregistered. Sales begin Sat. May 15th.

  5. Default

    PM me for VIP access. Sorry for the spam.

  6. Default

    Anybody know what the deposit structure is going to be yet?

  7. Default

    Uggghhh
    I hate those RE's that spam UT with their promise of VIP sales, and always "before the public", which is usually not quite the truth. Go away!
    Mods should delete their accounts if it is their first post.
    Back to the Berczy.

    I think the Berczy should of actually been called "The Berczy Terraces" since I have never seen such a huge collection of terraces on a building in the downtown core. I am going to have a tough time picking which unit and terrace combo to purchase. One week to go!

  8. #8

    Default

    What I like about this project is the bigger units compared to all these buildings in downtown full of one small bedroom and bachelor units. The Berczy has 163 units and more than 100 units are 2 bedrooms units with an average of 1000-1100 sq ft and more, together with huge balconies and terraces make this project something unique in downtown. It will be a fully 100% owner occupied building. I don't see any investors on this project looking for future flipping

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpadinaBus View Post
    Uggghhh
    I hate those RE's that spam UT with their promise of VIP sales, and always "before the public", which is usually not quite the truth. Go away!
    Mods should delete their accounts if it is their first post.
    Back to the Berczy.

    I think the Berczy should of actually been called "The Berczy Terraces" since I have never seen such a huge collection of terraces on a building in the downtown core. I am going to have a tough time picking which unit and terrace combo to purchase. One week to go!
    I agree, al this VIP crap is just that..."crap"! You don't get 1st pick which is what they make it seem like.

  10. Default

    Went by the sales office before dinner and it appears they are ready to go. Contrast to Freed's style here in King West which has construction going on all the way to the end, including same day. I like Concert's style, holds well for the building we hope.

  11. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carturo15 View Post
    What I like about this project is the bigger units compared to all these buildings in downtown full of one small bedroom and bachelor units. The Berczy has 163 units and more than 100 units are 2 bedrooms units with an average of 1000-1100 sq ft and more, together with huge balconies and terraces make this project something unique in downtown. It will be a fully 100% owner occupied building. I don't see any investors on this project looking for future flipping
    How do you know the specific number of units and how many two-bedroom units there will be? Have the floor plans been posted somewhere? I would love to see them.

  12. #12

    Default

    Look at posting #115. open the application report and you will see, 2 bachelors, 54 one bed units and 107 2 bed units for a total of 163.

  13. Default

    LOL, I'm not a RE agent but do know many that have been talking about the state of the industry recently...the "VIP" appears to be Thursday the 13th but there is no selling, I presume it will be to distribute packages and info etc. they are selling on the 15th and you do not need an agent for that just call for an appointment.
    Last edited by VoiceofReality; 2010-May-09 at 09:12.

  14. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceofReality View Post
    LOL, I'm not a RE agent but do know many that have been talking about the state of the industry recently...the "VIP" appears to be Thursday the 13th but there is no selling, I presume it will be to distribute packages and info etc. they are selling on the 15th and you do not need an agent for that just call for an appointment.
    The apt. START on the 15th, I believe they are booked-up until the 17th. The sales centre opens for the public on the 29th.

  15. Default

    I am hoping that they release the plans today for the preregistrants. The wait is killing me.

Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •