Scenic On Eglinton Condos (Aspen Ridge) - Real Estate -

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Aspen Ridge Homes recently held a grand opening for Scenic II, the second tower at the company’s successful Scenic Condominiums community at Leslie Street and Eglinton Avenue. While 50 per cent of the suites in the second building have now sold, a large selection of suites remain available.

ScenicView01750.jpg

Construction will begin this fall at this neighbourhood situated amidst acres of parkland at the edge of Leaside. Named “Project of the Year†by the Ontario Home Builders’ Association in 2009, Scenic offers a high quality of life, with both natural areas and urban amenities close by.

ScenicView02750.jpg

Purchasers will live adjacent to walking and biking trails with access to many parks, including Edwards Gardens and Sunnybrook Park. With the Leaside shopping strip off Bayview Avenue just down the road, as well as cinemas and other amenities at Yonge Street, the location is convenient for all. In addition, Scenic is right on the route of the future Eglinton LRT line, and is close to the Don Valley Parkway.

ScenicView03750.jpg

Designed by Page + Steele Architects, Scenic’s 16- and 12-storey condominiums conform to the contour of the land to maximize nature and city views through floor-to-ceiling windows. Interiors by Mike Niven Interior Design include the spa-like lobby with a glassed-in landscape feature, plus the family activity room, game room, and saltwater plunge pool with an arched waterfall. Suites at Scenic feature 9-foot ceilings, balconies (as per plan), granite kitchen counters, and five appliances.

Scenic purchasers will also appreciate the leadership position Aspen Ridge and its group of companies have held in Canadian Construction for over 50 years.

Tower Two’s one-bedroom, one-bedroom + den, two-bedroom and two-bedroom + den designs will range in size from 524 to just under 1,000 sq. ft., and are priced from $250,000s Parking is included with each suite. Aspen Ridge’s price assurance program adds confidence to the value here. A limited selection of suites remain available in the first tower.

The Mike Niven-designed sales office and model suite are located at 35 Brian Peck Crescent.

Here's the model suite's open plan living space:

Scenicoverall750.jpg

Focusing on the Dining Room:

Scenicdining750.jpg

The Kitchen:

ScenicKitchen750.jpg

The Master Bedroom:

Scenicmasterbedroom750.jpg

The Second Bedroom or Study:

Scenicbedroomstudy750.jpg

when did UT start becoming an advertising promotional for developers by cut n' pasting their brochures ?!?!?

The Real Estate subforum has been about buying and selling since it was set up. If it did not have a different flavour from the Projects & Construction subforum, we wouldn't have separate ones!

(And for what it's worth, I haven't actually seen the brochure... although the text has been extracted from marketing materials, having been mashed through an hyperbole strainer first.)

Dear All,

I am excited to find this informative forum. Not sure what the rules are here, but I am a Real Estate Broker and I just received the floorplans and pricelist for Scenic 3. Am I allowed to post them here or only can do PM?

Frances

http://urbantoronto.ca/showthread.php?7113-Urban-Toronto-Rules-Of-Conduct

Real Estate Thread:
- A designated place for discussion of real estate related issues, such as neighbourhood market discussions, questions about purchasing, questions about the general GTA real estate market, and the merits of certain developers, projects, or districts. It may also be a place for common purchasers to discuss their experiences.
- Project and construction threads are intended more for discussion on the progress and method of construction, the merits of site plans and architecture, and local context. Discussion related to real estate or owners' discussions are subject to be transferred to a separate thread in the Real Estate section.
- It is not intended to be place for developers or agents to advertise, nor is it a listing service. However, agents, brokers or developers etc. are welcome to answer questions or contribute to the discussions.
- Explict advertisements will be removed. Repeat offenders are to be banned after a warning. If you want to legitimately advertise please contact urbantoronto@chartattack.com.

I suppose Frances is allowed to post information about the building for Scenic III in this thread ... and other information such as Floor Plans and Pricing Frances should be welcomed to post that in the Real Estate thread as long as she is not advertising her company and contact telephone numbers ... if individual members choose to send Frances a Private Message to get in contact that is their own prerogative IMO ~

Welomce to UT, and thank you for sharing this info with us Frances :D

There are 18 suites on floors 2-18. I have the brochure with suite specifics. There are two studios, (both 425 sq/ft), 2 suites that are 1B+D, (670, 649 sq/ft) 8 suites that are 1B, (487, 487, 568, 568, 590, 590, 608, 613 sq/ft) and 6 suites as 2B. (859, 859, 881, 881, 907, 907 sq/ft)

Phase 1 &2

Color selection is happening late March for towers 1 and 2. Anyone bought in the first two towers?

Yes, caught me by surprise, way too early. But they are just starting to call buyers from the lower floors right now. Did you purchase one too?

When asked, they did say to bring our cheque books, so I am guessing we will need to choose our upgrades. What floor are you on?

Yes, caught me by surprise, way too early. But they are just starting to call buyers from the lower floors right now. Did you purchase one too?

When asked, they did say to bring our cheque books, so I am guessing we will need to choose our upgrades. What floor are you on?

I bought in Tower 3. You don't "need" to buy any upgrades. It's totally up to you. I'm sure you probably know that but just saying. :)

Hey ForzaItalia, I will have to consider some upgrades that are not easy to do later on. Such as the tubs, shower heads etc. A great location and nice views, so should be nice.

Hey ForzaItalia, I will have to consider some upgrades that are not easy to do later on. Such as the tubs, shower heads etc. A great location and nice views, so should be nice.

Well said. I've grown up in East York and have always loved the area. Did you buy in Tower 1 or 2. Do you know the expected occupancy of those towers?

Back