Waterscapes at Waterview Condos (Monarch Group) - Real Estate -

condoteam

Member Bio
Reaction score
WATERSCAPES. The fifth and final phase of Monarch's master planned Waterview community. A soaring elliptical tower, an inspirational architecture, that captures the magnificence of Lake Ontario with spectacular views from sunrise to sunset.

Click here to see the complete list of building features.

Price increase

You are correct. In fact, one of the smaller units went up $10K the same day when they released part of their second offerings of available units.

That's always the case with condo sales... VIP event is just to see how people react to the project... Demand went up so they jacked up the prices... I predict another increase in a few days... :)

model suite

We visited the presentation centre again Sunday. We got to look at their model suite of the model T1090. The only thing I didn't like so much about this model would be the access to the extra bedroom from the living room. It seemed to be quite evident for some reason. Other than that, this is a great workable model with adequate space. They also have the kitchen table pushed against the end of the island which gives you increased working space with a nice bright eating area. The pocket door on the entrance of the master bedroom is also a great idea.

We visited the presentation centre again Sunday. We got to look at their model suite of the model T1090. The only thing I didn't like so much about this model would be the access to the extra bedroom from the living room. It seemed to be quite evident for some reason. Other than that, this is a great workable model with adequate space. They also have the kitchen table pushed against the end of the island which gives you increased working space with a nice bright eating area. The pocket door on the entrance of the master bedroom is also a great idea.

WSG, thanks for the info. Last time I was at the door of the presentation centre, they were still "remodelling" and no one was allowed to enter. I'll take a quick peek next time I'm in the area.

model suite

WSG, thanks for the info. Last time I was at the door of the presentation centre, they were still "remodelling" and no one was allowed to enter. I'll take a quick peek next time I'm in the area.

I guess technically it isn't finished but they allowed us to look at it. Looks done to me. By the way, for those that asked for CAPS or extra parking, looks like that's finally been done as of today.

pricing

Here's the current pricing of available units. Got them through a broker.

WSG, your unit is gone from the list... very popular!

Attachments

• price.jpg
    price.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 803
price list

Here's the current pricing of available units. Got them through a broker.

WSG, your unit is gone from the list... very popular!

Thanks CD. There was only a few available of the 1230 (4 total I think). The1105 model was selling for $629K on opening day but they were sold out on the ones offered. I told them to call me when another became available and they did. However, they then tried to get $720K from us and so of course I declined. The current price is somewhere between the 2 price ranges and is probably a fair price. It is however, $50K more than what I would have paid if they had one available on day 1. :( The 625 unit went up about $10K. I'm surprised they raised the prices in todays market but hey, better for us, right?

Model Suite

Went down yesterday to finalize my purchase of an extra parking spot. I had a look at the model suite again. What a difference from the weekend past. Looks like the interior decorator got to it and really spruced it up. I would never have thought about putting shear drapery across the ceiling of the bedroom. This model turned out to be quite attractive. I was also informed that quite a few people backed out of their deals as they got too scared of the economy. Hopefully most of those were investors and not future residents. Otherwise, I'm sure they would be quite upset when they see the final product and they were not part of it.

Back