News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.1K     2 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 638     0 

Parc Nuvo in Etobicoke

mchen911

Member Bio
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about the Parc Nuvo in Etobicoke? I'm not sure, but I think there's multiple towers and phases that are/were built. It's being developed by Tridel. How reputable is Tridel?

I pass by the site daily on my way to my current job. I can't stand the location--it may be close to Kipling station, but it's inhospitable here with smelly noisy buses everywhere, multilane roads with weird flyovers, and crappy plazas randomly placed. Staring at the ttc trains and hydro lines isn't my idea of money well spent. Considering there's some incredible c.1950's bungalows just north of here with much nicer settings for around the same money, I'd go with my own backyard over a view of dreary hell! Also, the Westwood Theatre site is gonna go highrise condos, and probably the industrial area south and west of the ttc row as well, so your view may be shot within a decade or so.

Tridel is a boring middle of the road developer. Supposedly they sell luxury product, with decent quality. I call it boringtecture!

If you're insisting on living along the subway line in Etobicoke, I think Royal York and Bloor is more interesting--decent upscale old school retail strips mixed with actual pedestrians and some condo choices, that while slightly cheesy in terms of architecture, work better from mpov than that Tridel complex. (The point of condos is urban living, right?)

Last edited:

Back