News   Apr 15, 2024
 1K     0 
News   Apr 15, 2024
 2.2K     5 

Spire by Context - Duke Floor plan (North East) 2 Bed/2 bath- for sale by owner

H

heatrate

Folks,

I am putting my unit on the market in the next 1-2 weeks. It is the Duke floor plan on the 10th floor (813 sq ft). Please touch base with me for further details. I will be handing it over to an agent in a few weeks so if you are interested we could negotiate a better price at more favourable terms.

The details are as follows:

-33 Lombard St, Toronto, Ontario, M5C 3H8 (Church and Adelaide)
-813 sqft (terrace is another 146 sq ft)
-2 bedroom / 2 bathrooms (1 bathroom has a bathtub and the other a stand-up shower)
-1 locker
-washer, dryer, stainless steel fridge, stainless steel microwave, stainless steel dishwasher
-12k worth of upgrades (granite counter tops, hardwood floors, new pantry currently being installed by paris kitchens)
-No parking
-Condo fee = $512
-Property taxes = ~$2300 per year
-View = 9 feet floor to ceiling North East corner view
-24 hour Concierge
-Fitness facility + separate men and women saunas
-5 minute walk to Queen Subway Station and King Subway Station (also close to Union Station)
-5 minute walk to The Eaton Center shopping mall
-5 minute walk to The St. Lawrence Market and the Metro grocery store (Sobey's grocery store is also very close)
-5 minute walk to the underground PATH network (for those that work in the financial district)
-3 minute walk to the zip car parking lot
-Ample parking for rental in the building. There are opportunities to purchase parking in the building as well on a ongoing basis.
-Steps to countless coffee shops, restaurants, pubs and trendy boutique shopping along King Street East.

AGENTS WELCOME.

If you are interested or know someone that is please feel free to touch base. This is a moving sale (as I am moving to the other side of the country) so I am a serious seller.

Look forward to hearing from you.

813.jpg

Attachments

• 813.jpg
    813.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 590
Last edited by a moderator:

Back