2K     1 

Maple Leaf Sqquare - 1, 1+1 and 2+1 available

TorontoMike$$

Member Bio
Reaction score
From April - June

$1550 - $2700/Month

1+1 - High Floor
2+1 High Floor (Lake, Parking, Locker, 2 balconies)

Serious inquiries only! Please send a private msg.

$$ spent on upgrades.. Unobstructed Lake Views

TorontoMikes, did you manage to rent it near your target rent?

Still have a couple available, don't have the keys yet so its hard to show the quality.
But demand is good for these rentals and I am asking rents that are slightly lower than market for this quality of unit. Once we get the keys for these the available ones will be rented very fast because the quality of building and finishes are awesome!

If you or someone you know is interested, please send me a private msg.. will give them a good deal if they want to sign a lease prior to occupancy.

Still have a couple available, don't have the keys yet so its hard to show the quality.
But demand is good for these rentals and I am asking rents that are slightly lower than market for this quality of unit. Once we get the keys for these the available ones will be rented very fast because the quality of building and finishes are awesome!

If you or someone you know is interested, please send me a private msg.. will give them a good deal if they want to sign a lease prior to occupancy.

In other words, no.

From April - June

$1550 - $2700/Month

1+1 - High Floor
2+1 High Floor (Lake, Parking, Locker, 2 balconies)

Serious inquiries only! Please send a private msg.

$$ spent on upgrades.. Unobstructed Lake Views

this might sound like a ridiculous request, but what are the SF and post the floorplans for review ?!?!
1+1, 2+1 mean nothing ... that could mean 500 SF and 800 SF respectively, and from what i recall of the floorplans, i may be right.

and the +1 is usually a nook being passed off as a "den".

Thanks everyone for your inquiries I have managed to rent all available units. I may have some more available in June and July

Back