News   Mar 28, 2024
 51     0 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.3K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.1K     2 

Critique this unit.

One bathroom sucks. The bedrooms are a little small but not too bad, decent sized living room/dining area and kitchen. I like the location, it's probably fairly quiet being a distance from the expressway plus it's close to the King car which whisks you downtown in 20 minutes. I really like the rooftop deck, no measurements are given but by the photo it looks like a nice space to have a few friends sit outside in the summer in an cozy, outdoor space. A BBQ up there would be perfect. If your looking to buy inquire about how well soundproofed the units are, some town homes are not great for soundproofing.

it looks like you would be living on three levels. I personally don't like so much up and down, especially with only one washroom. What is the overall square footage of the unit?

I looked at 2 houses on sudbury and found that they are all very narrow.

There are stairs all over the place as they are in deed 3 levels.

One bathroom sucks. The bedrooms are a little small but not too bad, decent sized living room/dining area and kitchen. I like the location, it's probably fairly quiet being a distance from the expressway plus it's close to the King car which whisks you downtown in 20 minutes. I really like the rooftop deck, no measurements are given but by the photo it looks like a nice space to have a few friends sit outside in the summer in an cozy, outdoor space. A BBQ up there would be perfect. If your looking to buy inquire about how well soundproofed the units are, some town homes are not great for soundproofing.

What sort of sound proofing works well? i.e. how can you tell ahead of time if sound proofing won't be an issue really?

Rooftop terrace is nice, but I'm not a fan of tall and narrow multi-level although that's a personal choice. I'd also prefer two bathrooms, or at least 1 1/2.

I've been in a couple of these units and think they are a great alternative to one-floor condo living. You tend to feel as if you have a larger space because the bedrooms are on another level. Looks like hardwood on the main floor and decent maintenance fees!

Rooftop terrace is awesome!

Back