Toronto 1Thousand Bay | 104.85m | 32s | Cresford | a—A

Mike in TO

Member Bio
Reaction score
The parking lot on the Southwest corner of Bay and St. Joseph (north of 990 Bay and south of current St. Mike's condo proposal) is for sale.

Mike: Is this property sale online? If so, where? How much do they want?

I've always wondered about that building site... an address of 1000 Bay Street could make an excellent upscale condo tower. Views westward would be lovely.

This plot of land isnt' that large, would be interesting to see what becomes of it. Hope Bistro 990 wont' get bought out, it's a very nice restaurant

Ownership Info Required

I'm looking for the registered owner of the parking lot at 1000 Bay Street.
I have the corporate entity however have not being able to find a contact number for the owner. If anyone has this info please reply. Refferals possible. Please contact by e-mail. Regards,

or do a corporate search for the names and addresses of the officers and directors. Dye & Durham will do it for a fee. Now, where do I send my bill?

Metropolitan Toronto Land Registry Office, Atrium on Bay, 20 Dundas Street West, 4th Floor, Toronto M5G 2C2, 416-314-4400

(probably where you already got the name for the corporate entity but thought I'd post it anyways)

A transfer of the property was not registered as of last week. There is often a significant time between when an agreement is reached between purchaser and seller, and the time of registration at the Land Titles office. Often, the reason for this delay is that the purchaser will be approaching the City to get a rezoning, and the final purchase price may be contingent on what is finally approved. That is, an increase in the approved number of units or floor area will result in an increase in the purchase price paid.

As Mike in TO says, Cresford will be developing the site. There is a brief "Coming Soon" mention in their ad in the current Condo Guide.

Back