182     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 251     0 

Looking for a 1 bedroom condo in Toronto

ESPNGuy

Member Bio
Reaction score
I am looking for a condo, I have an agent agreement that expires Jan 31,2010
I am unhappy with the level of service I am receiving. Since I am doing everything myself
I figured why not post this here. Please no friendly e mails, if you can help with a unit you have
we are going to have a deal, I dont want to be added to your list of endless spam

Here is what Im looking for.........

Looking for a one bedroom with parking and balcony

Must be within walking distace of subway (not streetcar, not bus, WALKING)

Below Eglinton

East or West of Yonge doesnt matter however must be able to walk to subway

SQf should be 550 or greater

Condo fee's under $400

Price no greater than $300k unless there willing to take $300k

Im pre approved and ready to go, looking to move within the next 30-60 days

PM me

Thanks

Last edited:
just a heads up, wanted to ask if you read your buyer-agent agreement fully? reason i ask is because some agreements state you still owe the agent commission if you purchase a unit within a certain amount of months of your contract expiring. mine had something like that when i was looking around.

good luck with the search.

I am looking for a condo, I have an agent agreement that expires Jan 31,2010
I am unhappy with the level of service I am receiving. Since I am doing everything myself
I figured why not post this here. Please no friendly e mails, if you can help with a unit you have
we are going to have a deal, I dont want to be added to your list of endless spam

Here is what Im looking for.........

Looking for a one bedroom with parking and balcony

Must be within walking distace of subway (not streetcar, not bus, WALKING)

Below Eglinton

East or West of Yonge doesnt matter however must be able to walk to subway

SQf should be 550 or greater

Condo fee's under $400

Price no greater than $300k unless there willing to take $300k

Im pre approved and ready to go, looking to move within the next 30-60 days

PM me

Thanks

You may have to wait until after June when the stampede is over. The irrational exuberance should be less then (hopefully). My advise is to be patient and stay away from bidding wars.

Rent until the latter part of this year and you'll have a ton more options at way more affordable prices. What you're looking for doesn't really exist right now but will in 10 months.

just a heads up, wanted to ask if you read your buyer-agent agreement fully? reason i ask is because some agreements state you still owe the agent commission if you purchase a unit within a certain amount of months of your contract expiring. mine had something like that when i was looking around.

good luck with the search.

That's a "Holdover". It doesn't apply to buying any condo. It only means that if you buy a condo that your Realtor showed you during your relationship after the contract expires, they are owed their salary. If you go buy a condo that they never informed you of, it doesn't apply.

Hope that helps!

Apparently, we are also having problems with the quality of written language.

Hi,

I'm selling my own unit now (just posted a thread for it). 120 Homewood (Jarvis/Wellesley), walk to Wellesley subway, 575 sq ft, amazing view (26 floor), 1 yr old building, the suite looks brand new. Listed for $299,000. It doesn't have a parking but it could be either rented or purchased in the building. Reply if interested.

Back