News   Mar 28, 2024
 173     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 299     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 665     0 

For Rent - One Bedroom plus den Brand New condo at CASA

Hmm. Although Casa is a really nice looking building by aA, would I really want to live at Yonge and Bloor either? Probably not, although Manulife building nearby I can sort of understand, especially in the winter.

So I guess 3 Hamilton homes rented out providing me with perhaps $15-20k net income would be the better choice.

That's a good price.. Market rent for this should be around $1600.

As for Hamilton, prices have not moved in 15 years. Downtown 50% in 5 years depending on area. Hamilton prices will be the same for another 10 years

That's a good price.. Market rent for this should be around $1600.

As for Hamilton, prices have not moved in 15 years. Downtown 50% in 5 years depending on area. Hamilton prices will be the same for another 10 years

Hamilton = positive cashflow on properties with moderate appreciation in prices;

Toronto = negative cashflow on properties with speculative appreciation in prices

Hamilton = positive cashflow on properties with moderate appreciation in prices;

Toronto = negative cashflow on properties with speculative appreciation in prices

I guess it all depands on your investment objectives. Enjoy your positive cash! Good luck..

Is this discussion really necessary in this thread? Mods should not allow replies to these threads because it's always filled with people who complain about the price/rent and others defending it.

One plus den at Casa is completely reasonable. There is an old apartment building just a few steps south at 33 Isabella, which charges $1200 for a 450sf one bedroom no den and no locker. And apparently you can't compare the quality and amenities of these two buildings.

As to Hamilton, has anyone ever made much money in real estate there?

Is this discussion really necessary in this thread? Mods should not allow replies to these threads because it's always filled with people who complain about the price/rent and others defending it.

Agreed. I don't get around to the RE section much, but, yes, this is not the place for this type of discussion.

Back