News   Mar 28, 2024
 554     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 847     0 

Need help finding a loft

drewp

Member Bio
Reaction score
My friend is looking to buy a loft or something that has the same kind of character for 300 000. We recently saw a few units at nettwork lofts, as they had some floor plans that were not posted on the website. I was wondering if anyone knows any other lofts that aren't posted on mls are available. My friend wants to move before the HST takes in affect, so it is already too late to purchase pre-construction.

Does anyone know of any lofts that might have floor plans available at there presentation centre, and the building/unit will be available before the hst takes affect?

thanks for any kind of help

Would your friend consider a resale unit? There won't be any tax on the purchase of resale. Just on the closing costs (ie. legal fees) so it's pretty minimal in the scheme of things...

Do they need parking within that $300k budget?

Yes, or at least rental parking. We have looked at a lot of resale, just hoping to find units that maybe some presentation centre might be "holding" like the ones at nettwork lofts

Look in a big listing

Hey, I know you want to connect directly with people to buy stuff, but you really don't need to go through all the trouble. A couple years back I was looking for a specific home and I found a great list at buyersagent.com. So just get a buyer's agent and they'll help ya and give you quotes. Good luck bud.
My friend is looking to buy a loft or something that has the same kind of character for 300 000. We recently saw a few units at nettwork lofts, as they had some floor plans that were not posted on the website. I was wondering if anyone knows any other lofts that aren't posted on mls are available. My friend wants to move before the HST takes in affect, so it is already too late to purchase pre-construction.

Does anyone know of any lofts that might have floor plans available at there presentation centre, and the building/unit will be available before the hst takes affect?

IIRC, network lofts is a conversion project so be aware that your friend will NOT get a Tarion warranty ... buyer beware if the developer does not have a long and good history with conversion projects.

Back