Votes: 90 66.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kettal

Banned
Member Bio
Reaction score
I heard that it was an inside job. What really happened was that George Bush took every passenger off the plane and put them in a secret room and then made them make cell-phone calls home pretending they were in a hijacked plane, and then he killed them all and buried their bodies somewhere and the planes that hit the world trade centre were remote-controlled.

And I saw a video once that proved that there was no airplane who hit the pentagon it was obviously done by explosives, and the plane was probably disassembled and hidden somewhere else, so that's proof that it was an inside job!

yes...YES! IT WAS! Oh common there was so many holes in the whole 9/11 thing look it up! and it was such a joke that the small world trade center collapsed aswell.. I mean common you can't actually still believe that this was not staged.

It was pre-planned staged terror as an excuse to go to war. and there's SOO much evidence to prove that.

Okay seriously, Kamiux are you just trolling or being sarcastic there? I'm starting to get worried...

I certainly don't think that 9/11 was an inside job. There's a tiny lingering doubt at the back of my head, and I'd certainly question how many lives the US would put up to get some more oil to feed their addiction, but the rational part of my mind says that it was in no way staged.

But, did the US and the Bush administration overplay 9/11 and use it to their own ends? Certainly! Now the US can invade any country they want with no more justification than "where were maybe, possibly terrorists there." 9/11 allowed Americans to stick their heads even further up their asses (if that's even possible,) and let the country's leaders get their agenda out.

Perhaps they were even aware of the attack somehow and did nothing. But did they directly do it? No way.

I think it was an inside job. Never before in the history of the world has an iron skyscraper collapsed because it had fire on two of its floors (WTC7).

lol no i'm not trolling I promise. After all the things i've seen and watched about the way the government and all the cover ups work, all the evidence and explanations etc.. I just can't trust the government at all whatsoever and after watching all these documentaries and alex jones, I just can't see myself ever once again believing what the general public believes.

It's too convincing and makes perfect sense. I do realize i don't have rock solid proof sitting in front of me. but it's the same the other way around. In my head i feel 100% sure. the only thing that makes me want to deny it is the number of people who believe otherwise which would be easily explainable if it was in fact a deception. Maybe if the government explained and didn't refuse to talk about/re-investigate it. that's just more of a reason to think they're behind it

alex jones said that the U.S government is fascist because of the two fasces below...

766px-HouseofRepresentatives.jpg

in reality, those symbols are older than fascism and installed there before fascism existed as a political ideology.

by alex jones logic, some native american groups are nazis because of this:

Native_American_basketball_team_crop.jpg

Prometheus, how much did the US Government pay you to say that?

they didn't really have to pay me for that. i'm on a salary so it's included.
:cool: <-- the glasses are illuminati issue.

The Bush administration could not have pulled off such a huge scam. If they were capable of this, surely they'd be capable of planting a few WMDs in Iraq to justify that disaster.

This is something much bigger then the bush administration. I can't believe 9 of you guys have already voted no. I was hoping at least half of you guys would know it was an inside job.

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20041221155307646

^^ take a look at that!

EDIT:Before you vote.. Remember to research it! Type it in on youtube! And no Dilla youtube is for more then entertainment.. there's lots of information videos on youtube. don't you think you can trust youtube a little more then the media? I believe much more.

Last edited:
A lot of things about 9/11 were handled wrong and are downright fishy... however after all of this time you'd think someone, somewhere would have the guilty conscience to step forward and share all they knew to an outlet that would be sure to get it into the public realm (ie. an Alex Jones as there's no way a CNN/FOX/BBC type outlet would give it the time of day even if it were true).

So yes, there's countless things that are bizzare - the most fishy to me is that the US gov't sold off the wreckage for scrap metal ASAP... umm.... the biggest crime scene the USA has ever had was dismantled and not examined? Were they affraid someone would find traces of explosives? Which also leads us to the impossibility of the towers falling in the manner in which they did...

But you can go on and on about things that the NIST report never clarified and questions that the media never asked...

Then one must ask the question, why has NO ONE stepped forward?

My mind remains open on this matter...

So yes, there's countless things that are bizzare - the most fishy to me is that the US gov't sold off the wreckage for scrap metal ASAP... umm.... the biggest crime scene the USA has ever had was dismantled and not examined? Were they affraid someone would find traces of explosives?

usually when something like space shuttle explodes, they get all the wreckage and lay it out on the floor in some warehouse and examine it long and hard to determine the cause of the explosion. that's all done to find the cause and to try to gain knowledge to prevent the same thing from happening in the future. with WTC, the cause is pretty obvious. it's not a component failure. flying a plane loaded with fuel into a tower is not normal operation/purpose of a building. and how would one lay out the WTC complex and all its contents, including the planes on a warehouse floor? is it necessary? put it to you this way, if it's even possible, say terrorists hijacked a plane and flew it into a space shuttle in flight, would they examine it like they would have if it just blew up in the air and you couldn't really tell why?

also, i'm sure alot of examining happened during the cleanup process.

Last edited:
Kamuix

Kamuix, I have to ask, is there any major conspiracy theory you don't believe? Was the moon landing fake? Did the CIA kill JFK? Is the UN simply the start of a world government? Are we all going to have the "mark of the beast" chip planted in us?

More substantively, I've checked my 2010 calendar, and September 11th is there.

Previous experience - and evidence - suggests that past September 11th's were also real (and not fraudulent).

What's all this stuff about conspiracies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back