Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
UrbanToronto News - the latest headlines
$29 Billion Transit Plan Promises Regional Rail for GTHA
ALSO

View Poll Results: Was 9/11 an inside job?

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    46 33.58%
  • No

    91 66.42%
Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 741

Thread: September 11th: Real or Fraud?

  1. #526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuix View Post
    And in your mind I must show government official proof to prove that it's wrong...
    Yes, you must have knowledge of what you are supposedly challenging, otherwise your assertions are empty - which they are.

    I've shown quite a bit of good evidence but again why is it that you have created this rule that I must show Grissie approved evidence
    Incorrect, verifiable evidence is absolutely necessary in order to support your claims. Use of the word "approved" comes by way of your paranoia or poor reading comprehension.

    f we're being lead into deception then why would our controllers allow new evidence that goes against their version of the story to be released?
    You claim there are "controllers," but you have failed to indicate who these people are. State specifically who they are and indicate how they control. You again make reference to the existence of evidence that you suggest is not shown. If it's not shown, how do you know such evidence exists? Show your proof to back up this claim.

    I said said or implied that it was all about me. You're obviously using the 'No evidence' move to justify not having to discuss anything in depth, let alone anything at all, and you know it.
    Unlike your garbled sentences, muddled thinking and mushy deflections, I've been straight up: I want to see verifiable evidence that supports your assertions regarding a 9/11 government conspiracy. You have none and can't admit it.

    You just implied here that you believe anything that's official because I asked you and you didn't answer but only that you instead attacked me for having not read it which implies that you have faith in it.
    Incorrect. I've never stated a belief. You have stated a belief that you fail to show as being factual by your endless failure to provide evidence that supports you claims of a conspiracy. There is nothing to discuss as you have failed to provide the content. You can't, you don't know how and you don't know what evidence is - and you are too afraid to admit it.

    Your arguments depend on people do be as narrow in the mind as your arguments are
    You are slow on the uptake. I have not made an argument. I have been challenging you to provide evidence that supports you assertions. Are you so utterly lacking in comprehension that you can't see that? How many times does it have to be repeated until it sinks in?

    You have no idea how government works and how politicians can be bought off by people.
    The internet makes you an expert. Actually, I know how government works. You make reference only to what you believe government is. The proof is that you fail to define things in any detail. Your appeal is to broad and nebulous generalizations.

    See.. I know it sounds kind of weird to people who don't know much or anything about psychology but I can generally tell the way your mind works when it comes to topics like this and it's not hard to understand the logic and I've explained it so many times and just by the way you post It's so obviously for anyone who's capable of thinking in depth(which everyone is).
    So Kammyboy, tell us all how the human mind works. We are expecting detailed information and verifiable scientific evidence that supports any claims you make. If you have no information and no evidence, don't bring up things you have no intellectual capacity to discuss.

    Get back to either providing evidence to support your 9/11 claims, or admit that you have none.


    But that won't register in your mind and you refuse to research it because you're sub-conscious mind WON'T ALLOW IT.
    What a joke. If you are going to make a claim, there is an entirely reasonable expectation that you must support that claim with evidence. The job to provide proof for your claim is all yours. It's not my job to do the research, it's yours. Get to it.
    Last edited by gristle; 2010-Dec-04 at 22:59.


  2. Default

    You can say things like " I'm asking you for evidence." or "along the verifiable evidence that supports your account" or "you have either demonstrated a clear incapacity to understand what evidence is" However you want to re-word it it's the same but I've given you many responses to that including:

    If we're being lead into deception then why would our controllers allow new evidence that goes against their version of the story to be released? This is where open-mindedness and depth comes into play. It this really that hard to understand? No.. But when you've been lead into deception you kind of need to be open-minded in order to get out of that trance. You don't have to know much about psychology to know what I'm talking about.
    Your arguments depend on people do be as narrow in the mind as your arguments are. I've shown quite a bit of good evidence but again why is it that you have created this rule that I must show Grissie approved evidence(even though it's a discussion forum) and yet you don't have to provide a thing to prove that I'm delirious? Go ahead, I Challenge you.

    You have no idea how government works and how politicians can be bought off by people. Tons of research on the Internet has shown me that. You haven't done any research on it and you have been brainwashed and conditioned to believe whatever the official story may be. Did you know that the majority of the deceived population are deceived because they only know the governments side of the story?(through mainstream media, propaganda, etc... It's everywhere unless you go to alternative sources on your own but you wouldn't have a clue what that means).

    See.. I know it sounds kind of weird to people who don't know much or anything about psychology but I can generally tell the way your mind works when it comes to topics like this and it's not hard to understand the logic and I've explained it so many times and just by the way you post It's so obviously for anyone who's capable of thinking in depth(which everyone is). It's pretty much stuck in a loop, for example you criticize me for 'thinking he knows things about the mind' but yet every time I bring it up or explain a logic you just plain won't discuss it, why is that? not to mention you cannot answer simple questions, like that one. I mean yea you'll put the question in a little quote as to reply to it, but you won't actually reply to it you'll just use the 'evidence' protection mechanism.

    Here's another important point that I don't think I've mentioned yet. If I was really crazy and delirious like you constantly try and make me look then you could easily explain in simple detail why by pointing out the flaws in my logic. However.. Not you or anyone else on the forum has been able to do that and in order to do it you have to go into depth so no you can't generalize with the popular 'you're going off topic' defense mechanism because it's dodging which clearly shows you don't want to honestly and efficiently prove me wrong but instead is going to cheap to make it look as if you have.

    It's funny though because I can see that you're really running out of good ways to try and make me look foolish because you keep using the 'no evidence' mechanism and that seems to be all that you'll use. I mean I get that you're narrow minded and along with a few others that have posted here but.. I'll bet the majority of people who read this other then you understand what I'm talking about.

    But other then that in depth stuff there's still the fact that you have implied to me many times that you don't question what's 'official'. Oh and to reply to your question you asked about what other evidence hasn't been released, there's tons!! You just don't consider it evidence because it's not 'Official' and the establishment won't let it through because it's against their agenda and there has been many attempts to get evidence published in congress.

    But that won't register in your mind and you refuse to research it because you're sub-conscious mind WON'T ALLOW IT. In other words the establishment has you successfully deceived, brainwashed, conditioned... It really is that simple.

    EDIT:

    Quote Originally Posted by gristle View Post
    Incorrect. I've never stated a belief.
    I didn't say you did, I said you implied it and you didn't answer to whether or not you believe anything that's 'official'. You also implied that you don't feel the need to do any research on anything that's official because you won't address that either. You just constantly dodge questions and discussion(yes you appear to be using the 'no evidence' defense mechanism to avoid not only answering questions, but simply discussing anything at all). like that and people who read your posts can see you're dodging to answer simple questions...

    Quote Originally Posted by gristle View Post
    What a joke. If you are going to make a claim, there is an entirely reasonable expectation that you must support that claim with evidence. The job to provide proof for your claim is all yours. It's not my job to do the research, it's yours. Get to it.
    It's a joke is it? then why not explain why? you haven't shown to me at all in this thread that you know anything about psychology.
    Last edited by Kamuix; 2010-Dec-04 at 14:11.

  3. #528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuix View Post
    Your arguments depend on people do be as narrow in the mind as your arguments are.
    Once again, I am not making an argument. I am asking you to support your claims with verifiable evidence.

    I've shown quite a bit of good evidence but again why is it that you have created this rule that I must show Grissie approved evidence
    Vacant questions, rambling paranoia and Alex Jones truther rants are not evidence. Why don't look up the words in "verifiable evidence."

    You have no idea how government works and how politicians can be bought off by people. Tons of research on the Internet has shown me that.
    You are recycling your posts. The only conclusion from this habit of yours is that you have nothing new to say. You have none of that evidence that you have been challenged to produce. You're wasting your time trying to get away from what is obvious: you have nothing to show. You are a cipher.

    I didn't say you did, I said you implied it and you didn't answer to whether or not you believe anything that's 'official'.
    No. You included the word "believe" in your sentence. It's there to see.

    So, have you read the document you have cited? Have you studied it? Do you know the content of it? No, you don't.

    You just constantly dodge questions and discussion(yes you appear to be using the 'no evidence' defense mechanism to avoid not only answering questions, but simply discussing anything at all).
    There are no questions to be answered or any conversation to be had with you because you have failed to provide content - as in verifiable evidence to support your claims regarding a conspiracy. Your dollar store psycho babble is the excuse for you once again not getting to that part of your life where you finally admit to yourself that you possess only an unsubstantiated opinion. You are fearful at the prospect of admitting that you have no evidence, so you metaphorically toss junk on the road as the realization that your rambling thoughts and empty blither won't stand in for an overwhelming absence of evidence to support your claims.

    you haven't shown to me at all in this thread that you know anything about psychology.
    The only full and clear reason why you don't see anything regarding my knowledge of psychology is due entirely to your own complete absence of knowledge regarding the subject. But Kamuix all this is yet another limp attempt on your part at diverting attention away from the fact that you can't produce any verifiable evidence to support your claims regarding a government conspiracy.

    So here is the challenge once again: either produce that evidence and a corroborating account that defines who was involved, the timelines, rationales, methods and the supporting proof that can be examined, verified or refuted, or finally admit that you have no evidence at all.

  4. Default

    You can say things like " I'm asking you for evidence." or "along the verifiable evidence that supports your account" or "you have either demonstrated a clear incapacity to understand what evidence is" However you want to re-word it it's the same but I've given you many responses to that.

    Quote Originally Posted by gristle View Post
    I've shown quite a bit of good evidence but again why is it that you have created this rule that I must show Grissie approved evidence
    Vacant questions, rambling paranoia and Alex Jones truther rants are not evidence. Why don't look up the words in "verifiable evidence."
    Again you avoid simple questions to carry on your agenda and that I haven't shown 'official' evidence even though it's impossible because the system is so corrupted. Like yes Grissie if let's say the system wasn't corrupted and there was a conspiracy regarding one corporation for example let's say Zellars then it it would be a little more logical to attack me for not showing your type of evidence, do you know what I mean? this is why you have to watch films like Loose Change and really connect the dots with suspicious and really oblivious things the government does that implies serious corruption, which brings my back to my point that open-mindedness is kind of needed or won't register in your mind and you refuse to research it because you're sub-conscious mind WON'T ALLOW IT. In other words the establishment has you successfully deceived, brainwashed, conditioned... It really is that simple, and deep down I think you're aware of it because you've already admitted although subtlety that you don't feel the need to research suspicious things and a s long as they're 'official' that means proof to you, even though it's not anywhere near.

    Quote Originally Posted by gristle View Post
    You are recycling your posts. The only conclusion from this habit of yours is that you have nothing new to say. You have none of that evidence that you have been challenged to produce. You're wasting your time trying to get away from what is obvious: you have nothing to show. You are a cipher.
    Apparently standing up for what's right makes you a lot of bad things. That's what makes me sick when I read your replies.

    Quote Originally Posted by gristle View Post
    I didn't say you did, I said you implied it and you didn't answer to whether or not you believe anything that's 'official'.
    No. You included the word "believe" in your sentence. It's there to see.
    I said and I quote "You just implied here that you believe anything that's official" now you're getting manipulative again, why manipulate? If I'm really crazy then why do you have to use such a manipulating form of arguing to make me look bad or wrong?

    You can say things like " I'm asking you for evidence." or "along the verifiable evidence that supports your account" or "you have either demonstrated a clear incapacity to understand what evidence is" However you want to re-word it it's the same but I've given you many responses to that.

    Quote Originally Posted by gristle View Post
    I've shown quite a bit of good evidence but again why is it that you have created this rule that I must show Grissie approved evidence
    Vacant questions, rambling paranoia and Alex Jones truther rants are not evidence. Why don't look up the words in "verifiable evidence."
    Again you avoid simple questions to carry on your agenda and that I haven't shown 'official' evidence even though it's impossible because the system is so corrupted. Like yes Grissie if let's say the system wasn't corrupted and there was a conspiracy regarding one corporation for example let's say Zellars then it it would be a little more logical to attack me for not showing your type of evidence, do you know what I mean? this is why you have to watch films like Loose Change and really connect the dots with suspicious and really oblivious things the government does that implies serious corruption, which brings my back to my point that open-mindedness is kind of needed or won't register in your mind and you refuse to research it because you're sub-conscious mind WON'T ALLOW IT. In other words the establishment has you successfully deceived, brainwashed, conditioned... It really is that simple, and deep down I think you're aware of it because you've already admitted although subtlety that you don't feel the need to research suspicious things and a s long as they're 'official' that means proof to you, even though it's not anywhere near.

    Quote Originally Posted by gristle View Post
    You are recycling your posts. The only conclusion from this habit of yours is that you have nothing new to say. You have none of that evidence that you have been challenged to produce. You're wasting your time trying to get away from what is obvious: you have nothing to show. You are a cipher.
    Apparently standing up for what's right makes you a lot of bad things. That's what makes me sick when I read your replies.

    Quote Originally Posted by gristle View Post
    I didn't say you did, I said you implied it and you didn't answer to whether or not you believe anything that's 'official'.
    No. You included the word "believe" in your sentence. It's there to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by gristle View Post
    So, have you read the document you have cited? Have you studied it? Do you know the content of it? No, you don't.
    Let's face it even though I know you're going to manipulate me over this, I never read the official 9/11 report and neither have you, and it's irrelevant to knowing how fiction it is because I've seen more then enough to know that the government staged this for sure, just watch loose change. But you haven't read it either and implied many times that you have blind faith in it, but why?

    Also here's another question for you, have you ever actually sat down and watched Loose Change?

    Quote Originally Posted by gristle View Post
    There are no questions to be answered or any conversation to be had with you because you have failed to provide content - as in verifiable evidence to support your claims regarding a conspiracy. Your dollar store psycho babble is the excuse for you once again not getting to that part of your life where you finally admit to yourself that you possess only an unsubstantiated opinion. You are fearful at the prospect of admitting that you have no evidence, so you metaphorically toss junk on the road as the realization that your rambling thoughts and empty blither won't stand in for an overwhelming absence of evidence to support your claims.
    You again resort back to your strongest defense mechanism. Oh and I like how you're using my methods I've used against you back on me because you'll say something like "Your dollar store psycho babble is the excuse for you once again not getting to that part of your life where you finally admit to yourself that you possess only an unsubstantiated opinion." But there's no logic there.. you just simply accused me of doing something but didn't give an in depth explanation on it like I do when I'm pointing out your crappy arguments.

    Quote Originally Posted by gristle View Post
    The only full and clear reason why you don't see anything regarding my knowledge of psychology is due entirely to your own complete absence of knowledge regarding the subject. But Kamuix all this is yet another limp attempt on your part at diverting attention away from the fact that you can't produce any verifiable evidence to support your claims regarding a government conspiracy.

    So here is the challenge once again: either produce that evidence and a corroborating account that defines who was involved, the timelines, rationales, methods and the supporting proof that can be examined, verified or refuted, or finally admit that you have no evidence at all.
    Oh so if I show the evidence you're looking for then you'll actually have an open-minded discussion? Not possible because I know how your mind works.

    You can say things like " I'm asking you for evidence." or "along the verifiable evidence that supports your account" or "you have either demonstrated a clear incapacity to understand what evidence is" However you want to re-word it it's the same but I've given you many responses to that.

    You remind of the most corrupt politicians and the way their minds work.
    Last edited by Kamuix; 2010-Dec-05 at 05:41.

  5. #530

    Default

    Hey Kammy, there is no manipulation on my part; the issue is your feelings of being manipulated. This emotional state of yours stems directly from your sense of being cornered when asked for verifiable evidence and a justifiable account regarding the conspiracy you claim concerning the events of 9/11.

    Virtually all your responses neglect to directly address the request for evidence because you don't know what that evidence is. You obviously don't have any verifiable evidence to present here, you don't know what that evidence would be, and you clearly don't understand the kind of evidence that is necessary in order to deliberate the very question of whether a conspiracy could even be determined to exist. Your court of last resort is some nebulous plea for "open-mindedness" because if you can't offer a shred of anything to support your claim. Your hope is that someone else might offer up a possibility of thinking like you. The things is, none of that will change the fact of the matter that you have offered no facts to support your claim. Hence, you are a cipher.

    Since you've made the claims here, the burden of proof has always been on you to make your case, and you have failed miserably. Deflections regarding psychology, broad and thin generalizations about governments, corruption, controllers and other such unsubstantiated and content-free topics serve only as filler to obscure the simple fact that you have nothing to offer. Free-floating imaginings and endless sham questions to which you won't accept answers merely because you deem them as official and don't trust them on that subjective account do not support the accusation of a conspiracy.

    So start producing the verifiable evidence that supports your claim, or finally admit that you have none. In the end, all you possess is a fantasy regarding some undescribed and unsubstantiated imaginary conspiracy, and anger that not everyone shares it. That fantasy is not reality. The true fear for you is being forced to leave that imaginary world of planet-spanning conspiracies and evil controllers manipulating minds, a world where you can project yourself as a hero among the drones, and being forced to face up to the fact that your imaginary world is parked only within your own skull.

    No one here is going to do your homework, Kammyboy. It's time to prove your case or admit you have nothing. Provide your verifiable evidence - evidence that can be examined, judged and even refuted - and an account to support your claim, or admit that your claim is merely your own personal musing and nothing more.

    I challenge you.
    Last edited by gristle; 2010-Dec-05 at 13:52.

  6. #531

    Default

    Gristle, you have an amazing wealth of patience. I commend your efforts.

  7. Default

    Your arguments depend on people do be as narrow in the mind as your arguments are. I've shown quite a bit of good evidence but again why is it that you have created this rule that I must show Grissie approved evidence(even though it's a discussion forum) and yet you don't have to provide a thing to prove that I'm delirious? Go ahead, I Challenge you.

    You have no idea how government works and how politicians can be bought off by people. Tons of research on the Internet has shown me that. You haven't done any research on it and you have been brainwashed and conditioned to believe whatever the official story may be. Did you know that the majority of the deceived population are deceived because they only know the governments side of the story?(through mainstream media, propaganda, etc... It's everywhere unless you go to alternative sources on your own but you wouldn't have a clue what that means).

    See.. I know it sounds kind of weird to people who don't know much or anything about psychology but I can generally tell the way your mind works when it comes to topics like this and it's not hard to understand the logic and I've explained it so many times and just by the way you post It's so obviously for anyone who's capable of thinking in depth(which everyone is). It's pretty much stuck in a loop, for example you criticize me for 'thinking he knows things about the mind' but yet every time I bring it up or explain a logic you just plain won't discuss it, why is that? not to mention you cannot answer simple questions, like that one. I mean yea you'll put the question in a little quote as to reply to it, but you won't actually reply to it you'll just use the 'evidence' protection mechanism.

    Here's another important point that I don't think I've mentioned yet. If I was really crazy and delirious like you constantly try and make me look then you could easily explain in simple detail why by pointing out the flaws in my logic. However.. Not you or anyone else on the forum has been able to do that and in order to do it you have to go into depth so no you can't generalize with the popular 'you're going off topic' defense mechanism because it's dodging which clearly shows you don't want to honestly and efficiently prove me wrong but instead is going to cheap to make it look as if you have.

    It's funny though because I can see that you're really running out of good ways to try and make me look foolish because you keep using the 'no evidence' mechanism and that seems to be all that you'll use. I mean I get that you're narrow minded and along with a few others that have posted here but.. I'll bet the majority of people who read this other then you understand what I'm talking about.

    But other then that in depth stuff there's still the fact that you have implied to me many times that you don't question what's 'official'. Oh and to reply to your question you asked about what other evidence hasn't been released, there's tons!! You just don't consider it evidence because it's not 'Official' and the establishment won't let it through because it's against their agenda and there has been many attempts to get evidence published in congress.

    But that won't register in your mind and you refuse to research it because you're sub-conscious mind WON'T ALLOW IT. In other words the establishment has you successfully deceived, brainwashed, conditioned... It really is that simple.

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkLucy View Post
    Gristle, you have an amazing wealth of patience. I commend your efforts.
    Hey Lucy, I'm glad you decided to post something, can you read the paragraph above carefully and analyze it. Like.. just for a moment suspend your dis-belief in me and be open-minded. Read it carefully and understand what It is I'm explaining and tell me what you think and if there's a flaw tell me what it is that's wrong about it. It would be nice to have an in depth discussion for a change. You cannot have an in depth discussion when people keep generalizing, do you know what I mean? Please do distractions or generalizations just prove to me that you're not afraid of your own mind. I'd ask Grissie but i already know he's terrified to look into his mind at all what-so-ever.

    Can you please be open-minded about this? that's all i'm asking.. be open-minded and do some research on the Internet and look for alternative sources, don't read mainstream media and government articles.

    See in the media they create the illusion that the economy is going to be getting better soon and that the government is working on solutions, do you actually buy that without question? It's not improving, it's getting worse and will continue to get worse until the real people that pull strings are and pretty much in power are removed and that will not happen until people including you wake up to the deception.

    OBAMA:

    1. Lack of Experience

    As we all know Obama unlike many of our former Presidents he has had nearly no Experience. This has led to many of these problems.

    2. Not Open with his Background

    We are not asking for a social security number we are simply asking for a birth certificate. I can’t say that I believe he is not a U.S. citizen. I just wish he prove that he is and stop the rumors. (If he is!!!)

    3. Appoints Under Qualified People in Positions of Importance

    I don’t want to name too many names however, let’s start with Arizona’s former, worst Governor ever Janet Napolitano a prime example of unqualified. Here is a good story that explains some of her failures. Then you have all the Czars that have been appointed for no reason and these unqualified leaders are just a bunch of friends and political favors. To see how low some of these people are Click here for an example.

    4. Blames all Problems on Past Leadership

    The past is past and decisions made today effect today. Why is it that when a problem happens it is always Bush’s fault. The thing is that this new administration has been making worse decisions in one year than the past administration made in four. Obama claimed he would fix things but it is not looking very promising so far.

    5. Promising Things & Not Delivering

    It seems that he has promised change and has left us with change (“change” meaning money). This guy had a slogan “Yes We Can,” but has done nothing but shove worthless bills and wasted trillions in tax funds to push his agenda while still somehow making our country worse.

    6. Signing the Healthcare Reform for Fame

    Yeah, I am going to call it Fame. He did not do it for us. If he really did it for the people then maybe he would have listened to the people and not pushed it through. Clearly he has only listened to a small percentage of people. It seems like he is getting paid to make some of these bad choices.

    7. Blaming Talk Radio For Making People Angry

    People are not angry because of people like Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity. They are mad about his bad choices. How can we trust someone who does not take responsibility and blames others? We can’t, the finger pointing needs to stop.

    8. Trying to Be a Celebrity, Not a President

    Is it me or does it seem like Obama is giving speeches more than being President and doing TV interviews and Cameos. Check out how many times he has been on Television shows since Office (some of these are not cameos). It is very apparent he wants to “look” like a President. Maybe instead he should start ACTING like one.

    9. Speeches To Cover His Lack of Experience

    It is easy to catch a child lying when he talks to much. The same principle is true with adults. Obama gives more public speeches than any other President it seems. Even Liberal news station CBS helps you understand by numbering the 200th speech about 6 months from the first. Another example would be when asked about the Healthcare Reform and his answer was 17 minutes of non-related filler….. Sounds like someone is lying.

    10. Apologizing For America To Other Countries

    Last I checked America was the greatest country ever. Well I guess I should check again because clearly our President can’t help but apologizing for our country and making us appear weak. While also insulting other country leaders. So he is talented at making mistakes and having no faith in his country. That sounds like a President we should trust.(Sarcasm meter at 120%)

    These are just 10 of thousands of reasons not to trust this President. He is turning our America into a Socialistic disaster. We must do what we can for a Coinservative victory in 2012.

    Quote Originally Posted by gristle View Post
    Hey Kammy, there is no manipulation on my part;
    I have to stop you and point out the biggest contradiction and flaw with this post.

    Flaw: You can tell me that you're not manipulating the post, but you cannot address me when I go into specifics about how you are manipulating my posts, I mean... when you don't go into specifics(in other worse, generalize), you can easily manipulate someone or an argument.

    Quote Originally Posted by gristle View Post
    the issue is your feelings of being manipulated. This emotional state of yours stems directly from your sense of being cornered when asked for verifiable evidence and a justifiable account regarding the conspiracy you claim concerning the events of 9/11.
    Ok my feelings are being manipulated are they? And yet you cannot explain why.. you just generalized again. And the only reason I'm concerned is because you're using the evidence thing as a defense mechanism to avoid having to discuss things in detail.

    Contradiction: You accused me of manipulating as you were you manipulating me at the exact same time.

    Quote Originally Posted by gristle View Post
    No one here is going to do your homework, Kammyboy. It's time to prove your case or admit you have nothing. Provide your verifiable evidence - evidence that can be examined, judged and even refuted - and an account to support your claim, or admit that your claim is merely your own personal musing and nothing more.

    I challenge you.
    This is extremely manipulating because all you did was accuse me of having nothing but you did not explain why you think so(in other words you attacked me with a generalization). And in my opinion you're the one who should be doing your homework because it's people like you who are deceived and won't even wake up even after being given many chances. At the same time you're quite a smart person who's literal and who knows how to demonize someone who's just trying to help and make them look stupid. But it's people like that who profit at the expense and suffering of others.

    I challenge you to grow a conscience.

    Lucy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0AH4_FAgRU&feature=fvst Short presentation
    Last edited by Kamuix; 2010-Dec-05 at 23:51.

  8. #533

    Default

    Hey Kammy, there is no manipulation on my part; the issue is your feelings of being manipulated. This emotional state of yours stems directly from your sense of being cornered when asked for verifiable evidence and a justifiable account regarding the conspiracy you claim concerning the events of 9/11.

    Virtually all your responses neglect to directly address the request for evidence because you don't know what that evidence is. You obviously don't have any verifiable evidence to present here, you don't know what that evidence would be, and you clearly don't understand the kind of evidence that is necessary in order to deliberate the very question of whether a conspiracy could even be determined to exist. Your court of last resort is some nebulous plea for "open-mindedness" because if you can't offer a shred of anything to support your claim. Your hope is that someone else might offer up a possibility of thinking like you. The things is, none of that will change the fact of the matter that you have offered no facts to support your claim. Hence, you are a cipher.

    Since you've made the claims here, the burden of proof has always been on you to make your case, and you have failed miserably. Deflections regarding psychology, broad and thin generalizations about governments, corruption, controllers and other such unsubstantiated and content-free topics serve only as filler to obscure the simple fact that you have nothing to offer. Free-floating imaginings and endless sham questions to which you won't accept answers merely because you deem them as official and don't trust them on that subjective account do not support the accusation of a conspiracy.

    So start producing the verifiable evidence that supports your claim, or finally admit that you have none. In the end, all you possess is a fantasy regarding some undescribed and unsubstantiated imaginary conspiracy, and anger that not everyone shares it. That fantasy is not reality. The true fear for you is being forced to leave that imaginary world of planet-spanning conspiracies and evil controllers manipulating minds, a world where you can project yourself as a hero among the drones, and being forced to face up to the fact that your imaginary world is parked only within your own skull.

    No one here is going to do your homework, Kammyboy. It's time to prove your case or admit you have nothing. Provide your verifiable evidence - evidence that can be examined, judged and even refuted - and an account to support your claim, or admit that your claim is merely your own personal musing and nothing more.

    I challenge you.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gristle View Post
    Hey Kammy, there is no manipulation on my part;
    I have to stop you and point out the biggest contradiction and flaw with this post.

    Flaw: You can tell me that you're not manipulating the post, but you cannot address me when I go into specifics about how you are manipulating my posts, I mean... when you don't go into specifics(in other worse, generalize), you can easily manipulate someone or an argument.

    Quote Originally Posted by gristle View Post
    the issue is your feelings of being manipulated. This emotional state of yours stems directly from your sense of being cornered when asked for verifiable evidence and a justifiable account regarding the conspiracy you claim concerning the events of 9/11.
    Ok my feelings are being manipulated are they? And yet you cannot explain why.. you just generalized again. And the only reason I'm concerned is because you're using the evidence thing as a defense mechanism to avoid having to discuss things in detail.

    Contradiction: You accused me of manipulating as you were manipulating me at the exact same time.

    Quote Originally Posted by gristle View Post
    No one here is going to do your homework, Kammyboy. It's time to prove your case or admit you have nothing. Provide your verifiable evidence - evidence that can be examined, judged and even refuted - and an account to support your claim, or admit that your claim is merely your own personal musing and nothing more.

    I challenge you.
    This is extremely manipulating because all you did was accuse me of having nothing but you did not explain why you think so(in other words you attacked me with a generalization). And in my opinion you're the one who should be doing your homework because it's people like you who are deceived and won't even wake up even after being given many chances. At the same time you're quite a smart person who's literal and who knows how to demonize someone who's just trying to help and make them look stupid. But it's people like that who profit at the expense and suffering of others.

    I challenge you to grow a conscience.

    Lucy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0AH4_FAgRU&feature=fvst Short presentation
    Last edited by Kamuix; 2010-Dec-08 at 03:28.

  10. Default

    Hey guys you have to watch this episode of conspiracy theory!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxfcM2vAiF8

    It was first aired in November on Trutv but was only aired once because Trutv was put under pressure by the government to take it off.

  11. #536

    Default

    Oh, a TV show from the same mass media that Kamiux says is out to control all our minds!

    Well it's pretty clear from Kamiux's shameless promotion of this show that one can see where his controlled mind comes from: mass media.

    Funny how all this supposed pressure to remove this idiotic show didn't extend to youtube. Of course, Kamiux provides no useful source for his assertion of "government pressure." But then that is his typical stock-in-trade.

  12. #537
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    By the "ocean"
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Fraud!

  13. #538

    Default

    I voted "Yes" for the lulz, cuz I didn't think there would actually be a serious debate about this!

  14. #539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuix View Post
    You can tell me that you're not manipulating the post, but you cannot address me when I go into specifics about how you are manipulating my posts, I mean... when you don't go into specifics(in other worse, generalize), you can easily manipulate someone or an argument.

    Ok my feelings are being manipulated are they? And yet you cannot explain why.. you just generalized again. And the only reason I'm concerned is because you're using the evidence thing as a defense mechanism to avoid having to discuss things in detail.

    Contradiction: You accused me of manipulating as you were manipulating me at the exact same time.

    This is extremely manipulating because all you did was accuse me of having nothing but you did not explain why you think so(in other words you attacked me with a generalization). And in my opinion you're the one who should be doing your homework because it's people like you who are deceived and won't even wake up even after being given many chances. At the same time you're quite a smart person who's literal and who knows how to demonize someone who's just trying to help and make them look stupid. But it's people like that who profit at the expense and suffering of others.
    This has got to be one of the funniest things you have written here so far Kumyux. Too bad it was unintentional.

    Demonize you? No. Point out that you fail to support your claims? Yes, absolutely. You have failed to support your claims of a government conspiracy regarding 9/11. You have failed to provide a shred of verifiable evidence to back your claims up. And poor thing, you feel so manipulated by having that pointed out to you over and over.

    I challenge you to grow a conscience.
    I challenge you to provide verifiable evidence to support your conspiracy claims.

    Get to it already.

  15. Default

    No you

Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •