News   Mar 28, 2024
 556     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 848     0 

FS: Spectacular PENTHOUSE Suite at Harbour View Estates

ArcticS

Member Bio
Reaction score
Spectacular Penthouse Suite At Harbour View Estates In Cityplace with Floor To 10 Ft High Ceilings, Wrap Around Windows, Oversized Balcony with direct view into the Rogers Centre & Amazing Unobstructed Cityscape Views. With An Owner Who Pays Attention To Detail, You'll Find Upgraded Finishes Throughout. Walk to Financial District, Entertainment District, Harbour Front, CNE, ACC, Rogers Centre. Easy access to Ttc & Hwy's. Wonderful Unit In Great Shape. 24Hr Concierge. Stainless Steel fridge, GAS stove, dishwasher, microwave and in suite washer/dryer. Enjoy Use Of The 30,000 Sq Ft. 'Superclub' With Indoor Swimming Pool, 2 Storey Basketball/Volleyball/Badminton Court, Gym, Running Track, Tennis, Squash, Bowling, Virtual Golf, Theatre, Party Room, Yoga, Massage Rooms And Much More!

$349,900
See MLS listing below:

http://www.realtor.ca/PropertyDetails.aspx?PropertyID=8855449

IMG_2881.jpg

IMG_3681.jpg

IMG_3677.jpg

IMG_3673.jpg

IMG_3670.jpg

Last edited:
Baby is still small, so we're ok for now, but yes, we know pretty soon, we'll be needing a house.

This kitchen is timeless!

Looks really ordinary for a penthouse. But I guess the price is right. I thought Harbourview was supposed to be luxurious (such as it is in Cityplace). I'm surprised they didn't go all out with finishes on the top floors.

I agree that the kitchen looks dated. That's easy to update, though.

Edit: didn't realize this was the Marketplace. I don't mean to crap all over your sales pitch. This is just personal taste nonsense. This condo looks very nice :)

Last edited:
Looks really ordinary for a penthouse. But I guess the price is right. I thought Harbourview was supposed to be luxurious (such as it is in Cityplace). I'm surprised they didn't go all out with finishes on the top floors.

I agree that the kitchen looks dated. That's easy to update, though.

Edit: didn't realize this was the Marketplace. I don't mean to crap all over your sales pitch. This is just personal taste nonsense. This condo looks very nice :)

I'm pretty sure I didn't ask for opinions on the condo ... wait, let me double check that ... yup, no requests for opinions. But thanks anyway!

I'm pretty sure I didn't ask for opinions on the condo ... wait, let me double check that ... yup, no requests for opinions. But thanks anyway!

You post on a discussion board, your going to get opinions! :)

The penthouse looks really really small to me but then again I live in a big old house.
All that cash and I bet the fees are high too?
Location, Location, Location but give me room to wonder at least!

Congrats. I'll second the "ignore the peanut gallery" suggestion. Just curious, how many square feet is this unit?

Congrats. I'll second the "ignore the peanut gallery" suggestion. Just curious, how many square feet is this unit?

Based on the photos, it matches the 1 bdrm. 06 unit which is 600 sq. ft.

Like I said, way too small.

Some of the comments on this thread are just rediculous. As we all know, you get what you pay for. The unit isn't the largest unit, but the layout is amazing imo, and for 1 or 2 people, looking for an affordable condo in an amazing location, with a great view, this is the place for you.

For someone like Jade, who would probably prefer a large, cookie cutter house with a 2 hr commute, then why are you even reading this thread??

Also, size isn't the only thing to look at. My cousin picked up a condo around the same time as us, for around the same price, but he, like Jade, wanted something bigger. So he picked up a 750 sq ft condo with a view looking into someone elses unit and a terrible layout. IMO, I'd rather have a smaller unit, but be able to fully utilize my space.

As a final point, it was mentioned multiple times, it's priced right. My neighbour sold his 1+1 700ish sq ft unit for $400k ($20k over asking, with multiple offers).

Some of the comments on this thread are just rediculous. As we all know, you get what you pay for. The unit isn't the largest unit, but the layout is amazing imo, and for 1 or 2 people, looking for an affordable condo in an amazing location, with a great view, this is the place for you.

For someone like Jade, who would probably prefer a large, cookie cutter house with a 2 hr commute, then why are you even reading this thread??

Also, size isn't the only thing to look at. My cousin picked up a condo around the same time as us, for around the same price, but he, like Jade, wanted something bigger. So he picked up a 750 sq ft condo with a view looking into someone elses unit and a terrible layout. IMO, I'd rather have a smaller unit, but be able to fully utilize my space.

As a final point, it was mentioned multiple times, it's priced right. My neighbour sold his 1+1 700ish sq ft unit for $400k ($20k over asking, with multiple offers).

It is a small but efficient layout with "decent" finishes (presumably with no locker or parking), but 600 sq. ft. with a view does not make for a "Spectacular Penthouse Suite" as your header suggests. In my opinion that's rediculous.

Back