X2 Condos (Great Gulf Homes/Lifetime Developments) - Real Estate -

Does anyone know the distance between the two X's in comparison to the distance between X and Couture. I am curious to know as I did not purchase on the noth side of the building thinking that Couture will be right next to it. I bought on the lower level of the south side of X, thinking that I will not have a building directly across to me on the south side (the sales lady told me that the roof top terrace for X2 would be the same size as X roof top terrace). I had no idea that the podium for X2 was going to be 9 storeys. This means that now on the south side I will be facing the podium. Nothing I can do about it now... :(

Does anyone know the distance between the two X's in comparison to the distance between X and Couture. I am curious to know as I did not purchase on the noth side of the building thinking that Couture will be right next to it. I bought on the lower level of the south side of X, thinking that I will not have a building directly across to me on the south side (the sales lady told me that the roof top terrace for X2 would be the same size as X roof top terrace). I had no idea that the podium for X2 was going to be 9 storeys. This means that now on the south side I will be facing the podium. Nothing I can do about it now... :(

i don't know the exact distance, but Charles is a one-way street that can fit 3 car widths, then add the sidewalks ... so maybe 40 ft ???

Thanks cdr108...I am thinking the distance between the two X's is probably the same as a four lane road. I don't know if that is too close for comfort. Do you have any idea as to the distance between the X and Couture?

Thanks cdr108...I am thinking the distance between the two X's is probably the same as a four lane road. I don't know if that is too close for comfort. Do you have any idea as to the distance between the X and Couture?

The grid below may give you a bit of scale to the area that your wondering about. X2 is shaded, X is labelled 110 (110 Charles St.) and Couture is above that labelled 600 (600 Jarvis). Although it's probably really close, it's not officially to scale.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Does the positioning and height of X2 virtually guarantee that all of the south facing units of X will lose their view? Hope they didn't buy without that knowledge.

Does the positioning and height of X2 virtually guarantee that all of the south facing units of X will lose their view? Hope they didn't buy without that knowledge.

the 2 buildings are offset so why would X lose their view, excluding those south facing units directly across from the X2 podium (either 7s or 9s, depending on who you believe).

however, the SW views might be lost though.

Thanks dt_toronto_geek!!

I am trying to look at the positives. Once X2 is completed (probably 5 yrs), I won't have to see that ugly building south of the Pizza Pizza building. Five years seems like a long time; who knows I may even move from X by then, maybe to X2 where the sw view will be unobstructed :).

There was a vip brokers event today for this project. Anyone get prices or plans?

I was by the former X sales office (see the X2 thread) and there didn't seem to be much activity there. Perhaps it was held elsewhere?

Prices are very attractive for approximately $480 per square foot. There's an agents' only website coming soon. It will have pricelist and floorplans on the website. Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Prices are very attractive for approximately $480 per square foot. There's an agents' only website coming soon. It will have pricelist and floorplans on the website. Stay tuned!

Are the floorplans similar to those at X1?

Back