News   Mar 28, 2024
 271     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 250     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 288     0 

ICE 2 Floor Plan

ice 2 floor plan is out. The lowest price is $586 psf 1+1 614 sqft 3rd fl facing south. 359,900. The incentive is 2k discount. 2k upgrade and 1.5k assignment fee. I got the floor plans and price list from my agent. I don't know if I can post it publicly. So PM me if you're interested.

ice 2 floor plan is out. The lowest price is $586 psf 1+1 614 sqft 3rd fl facing south. 359,900. The incentive is 2k discount. 2k upgrade and 1.5k assignment fee. I got the floor plans and price list from my agent. I don't know if I can post it publicly. So PM me if you're interested.

:confused:

I was just trying to say it's expensive :p Ice first phase lowest starting price psf was around $525 or so. Now lowest psf is 586. It's gone up around $60 psf.

I was just trying to say it's expensive :p Ice first phase lowest starting price psf was around $525 or so. Now lowest psf is 586. It's gone up around $60 psf.

I hope there are some substantial corrections in the RE market, to the extent that ICE has to re-think this project ... it is simply insane that this builder is offering pricing start at $586 psf for pre-construction :eek:

Does any one has floor plan for ICE 2

Here they are ... suites ranging from 308 sq.ft. to 1,042 sq.ft., there are 'some' decent layouts, however the unfortunate 'interior bedroom' pattern continues :(:

Click to Enlarge Images

Thanks for that!

The pricing might make sense if the floor plans were more livable. These seem very cramped and awkward.

Thanks Solaris ...

boy those plans SUCK ! ! !

505 SF = 1 bedroom + study ?!?! and a poor layout at that ...
935 SF = 3 bedroom ???

what's up with ???:
the 2 ft wide MAIN closets and 3 ft wide bedroom closets;
so called 'dens' being the hallway infront of the bathroom;
9ft x9ft master bedrooms.

lol at the 670 sq foot condo.

Thats terrible!!

Well I like houses...

Like to have a nice flower garden in the front and a vegetable garden in the back.

I hope there are some substantial corrections in the RE market, to the extent that ICE has to re-think this project ... it is simply insane that this builder is offering pricing start at $586 psf for pre-construction :eek:

Well, it's not just Ice with the insane market prices but everywhere. Hullmark is around that price too and it's not downtown. And World on Yonge at Yonge and Steeles (no path access to subway) sold out and price started around $400-447 psf for the bottom floors.

Yeah and some buildings like this and World on Yonge have a huge investor aspect to them.

There's not a well designed suite among the bunch, they stink. If alterations are permitted some of the larger 2/2+den/3bdrms. could be modified to make for decent living areas.

Back