Hamilton Westgate on Main | ?m | 8s | Matrix Development Group | HB Design

oof, not a fan of the western chunk of this. A tonne of dead street frontage there.
Yea, especially for the portion to the west of the driveway, I'm really unsure why they went with this design. I think that's a stairwell, but they should have pulled it to match the front above and covered it in spandrel or something (which I can't believe I'm saying).

Today:
1000006596.jpg

Yea, especially for the portion to the west of the driveway, I'm really unsure why they went with this design. I think that's a stairwell, but they should have pulled it to match the front above and covered it in spandrel or something (which I can't believe I'm saying).
*looks at Chris like he grew a second head*

WHAT did you just say??

But in all seriousness, yes, that part of the building is definitely weird. Also what's up with the height of the entrance in that area? You gonna be passing boats through there or something? Why did the car entrances need to be so high?

yeah it's not a great area. The houses are falling apart, the road is falling apart, and there is interesting businesses nearby...
Well they DID call it an oasis, so clearly even THEY know this..

it's their wonder wall of a building.. sorry.,. bad joke.. lol..

Great pic!

This one is so weird. The first floor units look as if they could be commercial units, and I believe the builder said that was the intention so they could be converted in the future, but I just don't see that happening in Hamilton anytime soon in a condominium building.

In Acclamation the condo Corp is trying to sell the commercial unit instead of lease it, and I just don't see someone buying it.

They would have horrible visibility as commercial units the way they're recessed. It's better than what was there, but it's not contributing to the street much.

Back