News   May 24, 2024
 9.2K     2 
News   May 24, 2024
 1.3K     0 
News   May 24, 2024
 502     0 

Roncesvalles

Update: Another customer at Found Coffee this morning have decided that this stretch of Dundas West is now ‘Roncy Triangle!’

And Vegemite for breakfast!

View attachment 561333

Hmmm.... I should check that out. As a HUGE fan of Marmite, I kept asking for Vegemite for Christmas/birthday/whatever. When I finally got some, I was surprised at how much I did NOT like it, and how different it was from Marmite. Was wondering if the jar had gone bad or something (expiry was quickly approaching).

Found is a great, high quality cafe but this new location is sadly lacking in seating, compared to their other two (Kensington & Bellwoods). There is a high top counter with four chairs inside, and two bistro tables with four chairs outside, although I found sitting facing the noise of Dundas W undesirable when I was recently there.

Found is a great, high quality cafe but this new location is sadly lacking in seating, compared to their other two (Kensington & Bellwoods). There is a high top counter with four chairs inside, and two bistro tables with four chairs outside, although I found sitting facing the noise of Dundas W undesirable when I was recently there.
Ok, so that location is definitely disqualified as a COZY CAFE.

Little update: there is a rumour that Fran’s may go into 2111 Dundas West. On a more concrete note a Sicilian bakery/café is going into the ground-floor of the condo building on the north side of Howard Park east of Roncy.
I wonder if they'd be 24 hours here. They no longer are downtown due to homeless-related issues.

I wonder if they'd be 24 hours here. They no longer are downtown due to homeless-related issues.

When did that change, they still seemed to be open 24 hours last I checked ?

Back