Toronto Forma | 308m | 84s | Great Gulf | Gehry Partners

Sure going to change this view.

IMG_2622.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2622.JPG
    IMG_2622.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,363
It would be nice if M&G issued a few teasers for heaven's sake. Do they think radio silence for the better part of a year on Toronto's most anticipated condo project ever is wise? Is there a problem with financing?

It would be nice if M&G issued a few teasers for heaven's sake. Do they think radio silence for the better part of a year on Toronto's most anticipated condo project ever is wise? Is there a problem with financing?
They released drone views in October, so it has only been a few months of radio silence.

Mirvish got involved with the wrong project managers and partners, all the big developments that are being done are being done by the developers with experience in getting projects off the ground.

Mirvish got involved with the wrong project managers and partners, all the big developments that are being done are being done by the developers with experience in getting projects off the ground.

Another perspective is that the tallest projects have been proposed by smaller developers, the large firms have been more conservative.

Another perspective is that the tallest projects have been proposed by smaller developers, the large firms have been more conservative.

I don't see how you come to that conclusion. Mirvish, 2 Carlton, 8 Elm, etc. aren't developers. Pinnacle, Menkes, etc. are major developers. The only one that applies would be Mizrahi and his future managing "The One Ltd." (whatever it's called) has been rumoured as uncertain.

I was trying to say that M&G, I Bloor West are the tallest proposals out there and they have been proposed by non-established developers. The established developers have not been as active in proposing supertalls. Anyway, not a major point.

Back