579     0 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 617     2 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 1K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect they have each other on speed dial. Whenever things are quiet Doug needs to stir up a little shit. He can't help himself.
He's like civic herpes - he showed up after an ill-advised dalliance and now here's here for life. Any time you think he's gone you get your dick burnt by a scorching flare-up that reminds you of you past mistakes.

You guys watch this doc on the Dixon Bloods? It suggests the whole gang might be a fiction created by cops. They've taken isolated incidents and lumped them together under the Dixon Bloods brand. Interesting to see the crack video broker chatting with the Ford's cop/chief protector Traverner.

Yeah, I saw that. Pretty terrible video. "No, they aren't wearing red bandanas over their faces because they're in a gang, it's because red is such a vibrant colour."

Uh-huh.

I also liked the "I've never heard of that gang. There are no gangs here." Cut to gangster talking about the gang he's in. Or the "I've never seen any violence here or any trouble, and I've lived here for 19 years." just before the bit about shootings there.

It's a shame that the video is so crap, since they do have some good points - the trespassing thing for example - but that gets swallowed up by the whole "maybe there is a gang, maybe there isn't, we'll never know!" crap.

Yeah, I saw that. Pretty terrible video. "No, they aren't wearing red bandanas over their faces because they're in a gang, it's because red is such a vibrant colour."

Uh-huh.

I also liked the "I've never heard of that gang. There are no gangs here." Cut to gangster talking about the gang he's in. Or the "I've never seen any violence here or any trouble, and I've lived here for 19 years." just before the bit about shootings there.

It's a shame that the video is so crap, since they do have some good points - the trespassing thing for example - but that gets swallowed up by the whole "maybe there is a gang, maybe there isn't, we'll never know!" crap.
Ya, I found them a bit hard to believe too. But I think in terms of the organized crime scale those guys are fairly low on the totem pole.

An amusingly ironic image I found in this link
http://www.planetizen.com/node/86508/has-portland-lost-its-way

Photo%20for%20Planetizen%20-%20Mehaffy.jpg

I'm sure you all did a double take at that signage in the left picture..

That is actually a half decent column from Warmington. Mikey says he won't be attacking Tory and Worms admits he has zero experience.

The hardcore anti-Tory people in Ford Nation might be turned off by that respectful tone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back