1.6K     5 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 536     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 1.3K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I noticed Holland (formerly Berardinetti) changed her seating position awhile back, I believe she switched her seat with Nunziata. I wonder why.
At the time, people suggested it was because Gord comes back from breaks smelling of cigarette smoke, and she couldn't handle it. I suspect it was more likely to do with the fact that they can't stand each other.

Nothing prevents "Ford, Michael Douglas" from changing his name back to"Stirpe, Michael Doughlas A. Ford" after the election (win or lose). Or to drop the name "Ford" entirely. Or change his last name to something else entirely ("Trudeau", "Harper", "Eaton", "Mirvish", "Windsor", "Kennedy", "Trump", "Clinton", etc.).

It's quite telling that CTV had their little Deco/Ford documentary all ready to run roughly one hour after Michael announced his candidacy . . . and now I think I understand why Mammo was so insistent on moving the item on the Ward 2 by-election moved to the front of the agenda. Could it have been to ensure that it would make the evening news? Or was it just to make him look like a hero to the Ford Family?

It's quite telling that CTV had their little Deco/Ford documentary all ready to run roughly one hour after Michael announced his candidacy . . . and now I think I understand why Mammo was so insistent on moving the item on the Ward 2 by-election moved to the front of the agenda. Could it have been to ensure that it would make the evening news? Or was it just to make him look like a hero to the Ford Family?
Doubt there's a conspiracy - they knew one was going to run so it's an easy piece to prep.

Okay, so how long before the next FordFester? I'm looking forward to Mikey's mentor school the sanitized Ford model in fundraising. It will be interesting to see the donors list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back