Toronto 88 Scott Street | 203.9m | 58s | Concert | P + S / IBI

Looks like they are working on the 20th floor right now. You can see the corner party room space on the 14th and 15th floors from your vantage point, Razz.

So likely topped out close to the end of the year.

I believe we have crossed the Rubicon, gentlemen.
Crossing the Rubicon is a great way to describe this building, and ya, there is no point of no return... Of all the major projects in the core, this ranks last, style-wise at the very least... Still quite happy of many of the new projects in the vicinity...

Crossing the Rubicon is a great way to describe this building, and ya, there is no point of no return... Of all the major projects in the core, this ranks last, style-wise at the very least... Still quite happy of many of the new projects in the vicinity...
I was really just referring to the fact that now sightlines from Razz's condo in the Distillery will allow us to enjoy watching this thing rise. I actually don't at all mind the building. I like it, in fact.

Looks like they are working on the 20th floor right now. You can see the corner party room space on the 14th and 15th floors from your vantage point, Razz.
So likely topped out close to the end of the year

That's a residential unit. The party room is on the 46th and 47th floor.

Last edited:
Those boxes ain't all party rooms then. I can see why most would think that as that's how they are designed no? Look like they would be though your right there.

First signs of limestone and granite! My apologies for the crappy picture quality.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 563
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 581
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 572
Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously? o_O I don't even know where to begin... A P&S tower over one designed by one of the world's leading architects?

I've never been a fan of the One since its first designs, to its latest, which seem to have got progressively worse. It's tall, but that's all it has going for it. And how involved is Norman Foster, really?

I've never been a fan of the One since its first designs, to its latest, which seem to have got progressively worse. It's tall, but that's all it has going for it. And how involved is Norman Foster, really?
Its height is all it's got going for it? What else in this city looks remotely like The One? You don't find the weaving pattern of the podium interesting? 88 Scott has such awkward symmetry. It doesn't seem to know what it wants to be.

Its height is all it's got going for it? What else in this city looks remotely like The One? You don't find the weaving pattern of the podium interesting? 88 Scott has such awkward symmetry. It doesn't seem to know what it wants to be.

Agreed.

Back