News   Apr 16, 2024
 297     0 
News   Apr 16, 2024
 659     0 
News   Apr 15, 2024
 1.5K     0 

Blue Jays

home opener sold out fast today (within 30 minutes of single seat sales opening)....so only 80 other opportunities to get your Jays fix this year remain ;)

It's been like that for the past few years. I used to always go to the home opener but haven't been able to score tickets for at least three years now.

My dad gets seats online and with the prices going up, we might only be able to see one or two games this season if we sit in the same area.

Josh Thole just hit a home run in his first at bat this season!
Which was almost ruled a double because some fans can't get it together and keep their hands behind the fence where they belong.

That ball had no doubt in leaving the field.
On the other hand, that bearded fellow from Kansas City in game 6 had no problem reaching below the home run line to grab what should have been a ground-rule double.:mad:

What a _____ joke. I get the decision for wanting to review this, but you cannot conclusively say Bautista deliberately went to take out the leg of the Rays fielder. His arm followed through with his body, he didn't stick it out intentionally. To me, this is no different than seeing if a goal counts in the NHL if the puck goes off the player's skate via gliding motion, with no distinct kicking motion. MLB will do anything to keep the Jays down.

What a _____ joke.

It's this dude all over again

480calebhumphreysball.jpg

Source

Back