News   Apr 24, 2024
 345     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 689     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headshot? Now there's an unfortunate word choice...:eek:

Also, what passes for an actual acceptable headshot these days? Professional studio photo or will a duckface selfie get you in the door if you're considered "hot" or whatever the kids say these days. (Is this normal for the industry?)
I believe they want actor-grade headshots. By all accounts it is standard practice for hiring "hostesses" at breastaurants and douchetertainment venues.

That is a very aggressive kind of cancer he has and it returned in only a few months.
Personally I think this go round with the big"C" does not bode well for Rob (as in hopeless) and likely the family finally "gets it" so is shocked into silence perhaps. Finally responding like normal "folks" and not turning this latest health event into a media publicity stunt even though the Ford theme is any attention is better than no attention!

As for young Mikey I think one should take him with a huge grain of salt as at the very least he is gramma's dumpling, very pampered life of luxury moneywise and extremely inexperienced workwise and normal people wise and seems under educated and likely not yet very mature. He does seem to think a little before he speaks and that is a huge Ford improvement! His passive personality does make him appear so much better than the uncles but we must remember they are all family and family wins in the end.
I cannot imagine that Mikey is undamaged psychologically given his parents behavior and the Ford family values/behaviors. This damage is likely to show itself at some point and this would affect his ability and judgement. Frankly if I was him I would change my name, disguise myself, get an education and a job and try to develop myself as and intelligent independent person, rather the sliding in on the Ford name/fame which makes me suspiscious I must say.

Personally I think this go round with the big"C" does not bode well for Rob (as in hopeless) and likely the family finally "gets it" so is shocked into silence perhaps. Finally responding like normal "folks" and not turning this latest health event into a media publicity stunt even though the Ford theme is any attention is better than no attention!

As for young Mikey I think one should take him with a huge grain of salt as at the very least he is gramma's dumpling, very pampered life of luxury moneywise and extremely inexperienced workwise and normal people wise and seems under educated and likely not yet very mature. He does seem to think a little before he speaks and that is a huge Ford improvement! His passive personality does make him appear so much better than the uncles but we must remember they are all family and family wins in the end.
I cannot imagine that Mikey is undamaged psychologically given his parents behavior and the Ford family values/behaviors. This damage is likely to show itself at some point and this would affect his ability and judgement. Frankly if I was him I would change my name, disguise myself, get an education and a job and try to develop myself as and intelligent independent person, rather the sliding in on the Ford name/fame which makes me suspiscious I must say.
Pull himself up by the boot stirpes, as it were.

i can't remember if we had cleared this up before... why do some places state kiklas as being jennifer's father, instead of pressley?

actually... it's more like i should be saying that the other way around... why is she a pressley?

here are 3 examples...
At the time of the 1998 killing, Ms. Ford had recently moved in with Mr. Kiklas, her high-school sweetheart and the father of her first child, a girl who was then 11 years old.
http://www.canada.com/story_print.html?id=98fa3920-8f0f-4cb0-9543-4632a7a0fe72&sponsor=

and ...
crazy town kiklas jennifer's dad.PNG

https://books.google.ca/books?id=tlC4AQAAQBAJ&pg=PT34&lpg=PT34&dq=Michael+Kiklas+father+of&source=bl&ots=7UZH4qDYyQ&sig=nPSBAGpibxaXlkyD6fXzcg9BJVA&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=Michael Kiklas father of&f=false

and ...
jenn's father average guy.PNG

https://books.google.ca/books?id=NdqKCgAAQBAJ&pg=PT80&lpg=PT80&dq=Ennio+Stirpe&source=bl&ots=5cbp_INuTG&sig=alGB7k5XViCxZ1jqe7PdQcbATAA&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=Ennio Stirpe&f=false

yet...
kathy tree.PNG

http://torontolife.com/city/rob-ford-family-tree/

so... mikey's dad killed his half-sister's (jennifer's) dad?!?

Attachments

• crazy town kiklas jennifer's dad.PNG
    crazy town kiklas jennifer's dad.PNG
    19.1 KB · Views: 899
  • kathy tree.PNG
    kathy tree.PNG
    70.6 KB · Views: 914
  • jenn's father average guy.PNG
    jenn's father average guy.PNG
    54.8 KB · Views: 908
Last edited:
i still wonder how much dougie was involved in raising him... since he doesn't have a son of his own.

The Toronto Life article mentions that Mike "worked" at Deco, tho I don't think Mike's ever mentioned that. He talks about Rob taking him to Council meetings while he would still have been in grade school. I think Gran's really pleased with Mike's rapid weight loss, cuz that's really important to her. As for Mike being his "own man" it'll never happen as long as he's on the family payroll. I think Doug's just a cold selfish bastard and a shy traumatized introvert like Mike would probably just try to avoid him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back