Briar Hill City Towns (Madison Homes) - Real Estate -

Good looking building and I think the floor plan looks interesting but I'm not sure I would like the layout.

Here is an update on the remaining units:

January 11, 2016 Briar Hill City Towns Remaining Units Resized.jpg

I took this photo from the presentation centre. Red dot means purchased and green dot means purchase pending. Two red dots mean purchased by two owners (as new couples).

Therefore, two units from level 2 and 25 units in the upper floors are still available (27 units in total). All units on level 1 have been sold out. Percentage-wise, 78.4% of the units are sold.

Attachments

• January 11, 2016 Briar Hill City Towns Remaining Units Resized.jpg
    January 11, 2016 Briar Hill City Towns Remaining Units Resized.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,005
Last edited:
I spoke with the agents in the presentation centre and they predicted that the remaining two Level 2 units would be sold by the end of the month, along with a few more upper level units.

I live in this area, so I can get weekly updates.

Note that the subsequent updates will omit the lower level units, as they are completely sold out (unless at least one buyer backs out of the lower level unit, which would be unlikely).

Last edited:
January 18, 2016 update:

Briar Hill City Towns.jpg

Block A Unit 303 had been sold sometime between this update and the previous one. Meanwhile, some of the green dots were added and some were removed (the ones with green dots removed became available for purchase once again). All Level 1 units are still sold out, which is why they are omitted from the photo in this update.

The exterior of the presentation centre and the posters on the site changed from "high 300k's" to "400k's" (the added apostrophes are not mine). The remaining Level 2 units are both $419,990, while the Level 3 units are between $499,990 (C1 units) and $534,990 (D1-T units) with D1 units being $504,990.

Attachments

• Briar Hill City Towns.jpg
    Briar Hill City Towns.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 983
Update:

Level 2 Block E Unit 201 has green dot.
Level 2 Block F Unit 203 was sold last week.

Upper Levels Block D Unit 301 has green dot.
Upper Levels Block E Unit 306 no longer has green dot.
Upper Levels Block E Unit 312 has green dot.
Upper Levels Block F Unit 302 gas green dot.
Upper Levels Block F Unit 312 was sold.

A photo of available units one month later:

Briar Hill.jpg

Note that Level 2 Block F Unit 203 was sold twice, but became available again, due to the buyers' last-minute pullouts.

This means that red dots aren't guaranteed to remain sold.

Note that February is a slow month for selling units for Briar Hill City Towns. I will post another photo update in the next two weeks at the earliest.

Attachments

• Briar Hill.jpg
    Briar Hill.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 1,074
Looks like they sold 10 of 23 remaining units since your last photos on Jan 18th (quick count, could be wrong)

I will post another photo update in the next two weeks at the earliest.

Would love to see another sales update if you're around the presentation centre again

Back