Toronto Wallace Walk Towns | ?m | 4s | The Somerset Group | KFA

Is anyone looking to sell their unit?? Love this area of the city :) I'm looking for at least 2 bedrooms, a patio or terrace unit. Let me know!

The last time I visited the site (May), I noticed that the window depicted in the floorplans of the T1/T2/T3 mechanical penthouse was not installed. Instead, only the sliding door was there. Does anyone know if the builder decided not to install this window?
If so, I'll probably seek compensation for this building change, even though my own earlier posts indicate that my chances of success are slim. Having an additional window in the mechanical penthouse allowed the possibility of walling off the penthouse and making a third bedroom... without it you'd end up making a bedroom without a window which isn't very desirable.

upload_2015-6-15_10-10-11.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-6-15_10-10-11.png
    upload_2015-6-15_10-10-11.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 1,624
Is anyone looking to sell their unit?? Love this area of the city :) I'm looking for at least 2 bedrooms, a patio or terrace unit. Let me know!

You should look across the street at the complex already completed, price per sq foot is much lower, you can get a 3 bedroom for the price of 2 in the new one.
Everyone wants new, but after 5 year does it really matter?

My uncle is looking to rent out his place in wallace walk if you want to rent, I think its a 1 story 2 bedroom.

I got a call from Torbel today and was reassured everything is on schedule and the move in dates are not being pushed back again....

Has anyone had to schedule a pre-occupancy inspection yet??

Attachments

• IMG_5873.JPG
    IMG_5873.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG_5874.JPG
    IMG_5874.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 372
If anyone is looking to rent a unit mine will be ready for Nov 1st 2015 (HOPEFULLY) 2 bedroom terrace suit 1075sq please contact me for details and pricing if intrested

Does anyone know how much light the patio (P3) units will get? Or how much of a "basement" feel it will have. Light is very important!

Does anyone know how much light the patio (P3) units will get? Or how much of a "basement" feel it will have. Light is very important!

There will be variation as between the different P3 models depending on their orientation. I think the P3s with west facing windows would get more light then the P3s with east facing windows as I think those east facing units are blocked by the houses next to them. Best thing to do is go to the site and check out the unit you're considering during the time of the day it is most important to you to have natural light. You should be able to get a decent idea of how much light is/is not shining in there.

with 9 foot ceilings and large full size windows, the P3 ground level units are bright. but it’s really dependent on its orientation. I’ve been onsite several times and have posted a few photos of what the P3 units look like..

Has anyone scheduled and attended their PDI yet? We're getting close to the first occupancy dates, and I'm curious as to how they went! How did everything look?

Back