Toronto Minto Midtown | 160.01m | 52s | Minto Group | Zeidler

I'm one of the few who likes ROCP 1 & 2 (sans the base & townhomes) but Quantum I & II are turning out great. I really like the roof treatment on the south tower, very striking.

As much as I wish they were able to use the original designs, these towers are coming together very nicely. The balconies look terrific.

Maybe the NUMBYs can let Karen Stintz go now (well, after another 3 years I suppose. This 4 year term is starting to feel very long.)

To refer back to an earlier discussion...

Look at what a difference it makes when the undersides of balconies are painted!

1075181857_4da8cf81b4_b.jpg

God how I wish Cityplace looked this good. Oh well, Y & E is still pretty prominent and the area was in desperate need of something decent.

Plans for TD Meloche Monnex

Hello,

Does anyone know if there are any changes planned for the TD Meloche Monnex building (the dark brown building just below Quantum South)?
I hope there is no construction pending for that corner ...

Thank you,
vs

They have just completed hiring/staffing the new TD Canada Trust retail branch – it opens in a month.

Plans presented here years ago showed towers to the south as well as to the north of MM.
Thanks for replying Ed007Toronto.
Do you know the name of the project to the south of MM and/or the expected start date for construction?

^"Le Cheval Derriere" with construction expected sometime next fall

Back