News   Jun 05, 2024
 476     1 
News   Jun 04, 2024
 1.8K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Dale @ddale8
"I'm not afraid of bullies," one of Rob Ford's Ward 2 opponents, Andray Domise, tells @thekeenanwire on Newstalk.

Daniel Dale @ddale8
Domise: The Fords have been good at local "customer service," but "in a lot of ways, they've been a barrier to progress in Ward 2."

He seems to be one of the few people speaking out about Ward 2

4) To be honest, I don't know how one campaigns against Doug because it's quite obvious that being a serial liar with utter contempt for rules and basic human decency has been no barrier to him getting this far. If he's managed to stop people from coming forward about his hash dealing days (and whatever else) so far, is anyone likely to come forward now?

I don't expect kid gloves for this one. He's been provably tone-deaf since his 'monorail' rant (and subsequent meddling in WaterFront Toronto - see "Favouritism") and the subsequent, collective 'WTF?' that created. If the Globe keeps beating the COI bush (let alone his plaza days), he's gonna be a cornered raccoon lashing out like he got caught in his brother's green bin. Doug has just rubbed far too many people the wrong way for too long that any curious journo would have to ask, "Who is this guy?". Now, having queried, they probably know.

Agreed. CT and MRI machines for example are quite expensive, especially for a private clinic.

Yes, GreeneStone offers 'executive' colonoscopies, nothing like full GI work-ups. (That said, any colonoscopy in a storm, even 'executive'!)

1) Doug wants to be mayor. He's hated every second of playing second fiddle to Rob.

Believable and plausible. "Anything you can do I can do better" etc etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO23WBji_Z0

2) Doug will do debates. Any other human being would have stopped going in front of the cameras if they were as stupid as Doug, but he does multiple scrums a day. He won't stop because he can't stop.

I can see Doug dodging all debates using the "Rob is in the hospital with a tumor!" card. Then again Thug's ego might not let dodging debate challenge go unmet.

I'm not saying that he'll win because if it looked like that might happen there would be a huge amount of pressure on Tory or Chow (but, let's be honest, Chow) to step aside. But I am saying that I don't know what will happen to change the dynamic of the current situation where he can lie and be an asshole with impunity.

Him cursing out or blaming Ford Nation for not supporting their true Leader, which in Doug's mind is Doug not Rob. Or him physically attacking Tory or Chow on TV. TPS arresting Rob before mid october. All 3 scenarios may not be very probable, then again here we are discussing this in 2014.

mayo....

[video=youtube;CIbHiWvRl6M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIbHiWvRl6M[/video]

Last edited:
Last edited:
FoFam predictions;
Mutey 43% *acclaimed*, awaiting diploma
RoFo 38% *defeated*, awaiting trial
DoFoJr 15% *defeated*, awaiting immigration

Could RoFo slink into a School Board spot?

I don't vote there, and the only time I plan on seeing it is from the center-core of the 401.

My in-laws live in Ward 3 (I am in Ward 37), so I have to pass through the area to get there. When Domise says it is underdeveloped, he isn't lying.

Thank-you, for posting.

I read the first comment and closed the page.

Not a problem. That poster always says the same thing.

Has anyone figured out the name for his official website? Dougford.ca would be the obvious choice, but is he allowed to use it after it was his councillor page? Does he give a shit? (That's a rhetorical question) All the usual suspects seem to be taken up by critics.

If it is dougford.ca it's the same blank page from the last few months. Just saying it would be nice if they pulled a transit plan and leaked it out by accident.

I hear the Star's going to at least put it out there tomorrow that Greenstone was offering colonoscopy's etc until recently.

Im pretty sure there is nothing there. The muskoka location was not doing colonoscopies in years. I think he was sent to a hospital at first. The colonoscopy stuff is mere coincidence.

My in-laws live in Ward 3 (I am in Ward 37), so I have to pass through the area to get there. When Domise says it is underdeveloped, he isn't lying.

I spent the first 25 years of my life in Martin Grove Gardens:
https://plus.google.com/108558863408925389628/about?gl=ca&hl=en

so, I'm familiar with Ward 2. There are some nice streets there.

Rob's a 30-year man. Said so himself. He obviously understands our pension formula. He will never give up Ward 2. Not voluntarily at least.

Last edited:
Yes, GreeneStone offers 'executive' colonoscopies, nothing like full GI work-ups. (That said, any colonoscopy in a storm, even 'executive'!)

I'll say it if you won't... any port hole to prevent a shit storm. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back