News   Jun 05, 2024
 923     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was right, it was planned on purpose:

Andray A. Domise
‏@AndrayDomiseTO
Welp. I'm told that the Fords scheduled FordFest across from my office, on purpose. We got the message, @MichaelFordTO. We're not afraid.

More from Andray:

Andray A. Domise
‏@AndrayDomiseTO
I do have to say, I really am enjoying the dynamic of running against my opponent for council, his uncle the Councillor, and @TOMayorFord

Andray A. Domise
‏@AndrayDomiseTO
It's like they're, you know, not at all the masterminds they're made out to be. Just small, angry people losing their collective grip.

Well, John Catucci is no Ford fan. There is a debate hosted by the National Congress of Italian-Canadians and I commented that in my experience, they liked Ford a lot. He disagreed.

I was right, it was planned on purpose:

Andray A. Domise
‏@AndrayDomiseTO
Welp. I'm told that the Fords scheduled FordFest across from my office, on purpose. We got the message, @MichaelFordTO. We're not afraid.

Anyone know how to get Jon Stewart's attention?

Be great to get him out to support/endorse Andray!

Again, entrance requirements weren't the point. Media states he graduated 2010 and he didn't. He was part of the 2012 graduating class and was still there in 2013 for a fifth year. If he went to college, it wasn't till 2013, at least according to the Richview cohort he went to school with.

And yes you can get into Humber as a mature student, but not straight out of high school without the marks. But again, that wasn't the point.

and unless i'm just having trouble finding them, mikey's original facebook page and his linkedin page are gone. deleted to hide discrepancies?

the facebook page i find now, if it is real / his, has him listed as a laurier student: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006443888393

I agree. I think on this board we give ourselves way too much credit for the courage we'd show if we were in the reporters' shoes. Truth is we have no idea how exhausting and fruitless it would be to cover someone like Rob Ford. Imagine spending day after day trying to get up in the face of this man and ask him the tough questions. It's been 4 solid years of uninterrupted lies, punctuated by exactly one brief and shining moment of honesty. Quite frankly if I'd been on that subway car, with no cameras or mikes on, I'd have chosen making small talk over listening to the toxic garbage he spews about any serious topic.

some media know they are doping a crappy job...

The Interview I Wish I'd Done with Doug Ford

http://theagenda.tvo.org/blog/agenda-blogs/interview-i-wish-id-done-doug-ford

I was just thinking earlier that Graeme has been pretty quiet since he called 2 of the rfmgers communists, but I see he's in full asshole mode today. Totally in with Warmington who it seems is putting a list together of all rfmg twitter people and now he's going after Domise.

Great find, evva. Recommended reading for all.

you know the fords often tell us what they are really thinking by slipping up in speech... examples, doug saying extortionists and then saying somali drug dealers as you called them... or rob saying he was subpenaed at home, err, my mom's house... i wonder what robbie say about kojo's death really reveals.

“Someone called to tell me Kojo Mensah was shot and I just said ‘I can’t believe it,†he said. “He was one of my kids. It just kills me.â€

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/04/27/ex-player-on-rob-fords-football-team-killed-in-malvern

who called him? and is he saying that it kills him / he can't believe it was one of his kids that was in on the crack video?

More from Andray:

Andray A. Domise
‏@AndrayDomiseTO
I do have to say, I really am enjoying the dynamic of running against my opponent for council, his uncle the Councillor, and @TOMayorFord

Andray A. Domise
‏@AndrayDomiseTO
It's like they're, you know, not at all the masterminds they're made out to be. Just small, angry people losing their collective grip.

Crystal clear in both cases.
I like this guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back