801     1 
News   May 22, 2024
 625     1 
News   May 22, 2024
 454     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
@UWSOC101: I wonder if that Lee Anne McRobb person is going to Ford Fest? Bet Renatta would love to meet her... #TOpoli

@leeeee34: @uwsoc101 We met on a few occasions....thanks

Wonder what to make of that? Lends credence to the knowing-each-other-before-rehab story.

https://twitter.com/DecoLibels/status/495290912868544512

Deco Libels.jpg

‏@DecoLibels
SPECIAL OFFER: Order a bulk supply of libels this week, and get 50% off your next money laundering! (Fridge magnets not included)

Attachments

• Deco Libels.jpg
    Deco Libels.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 606
  • Deco Libels.jpg
    Deco Libels.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 766
Last edited:
i'm skeptical on this one - it's a pretty complex (and fragile) strategy for the police to take. it's a bit like those action movies where the villain meant to get caught.

so, TPS are hoping lisi pleads not guilty, so that ford has to give a statement, so that he'll perjure himself later? if that's what TPS have, they've got nothing.

what charges could TPS have against ford that would need testing through his testimony about lisi? the general corruption with the mayor's office wouldn't particularly involve lisi - he's just a bagman. possession isn't an option here, so would you be trying to corner rob on higher-order drug charges? or to rope him into the extortion scenario as well? i'm happy to movement in general but i'm still not convinced we're any closer to a slam-dunk on rob here.

I agree. Regarding the extortion, it seems like the TPS have hit a wall in proving beyond a reasonable doubt that he directed Lisi. Their next best option is to exert pressure on him by putting him on the stand to possibly open him up to a perjury charge, provided of course, that Lisi isn't pressured to plead guilty before hand...

I agree. Regarding the extortion, it seems like the TPS have hit a wall in proving beyond a reasonable doubt that he directed Lisi. Their next best option is to exert pressure on him by putting him on the stand to possibly open him up to a perjury charge, provided of course, that Lisi isn't pressured to plead guilty before hand...

If they are using this as a pressure tactic to get Lisi to accept a plea bargain in exchange for testimony against Ford, that could explain why it's happening so far in advance of the trial.

@UWSOC101: I wonder if that Lee Anne McRobb person is going to Ford Fest? Bet Renatta would love to meet her... #TOpoli

Wonder what to make of that? Lends credence to the knowing-each-other-before-rehab story.

remember there were some reports that he was sitting with 2 women at Crabby Joe's for his birthday in May.
If Renat a stayed at the Ford cottage for a while when he was up there, it makes sense. Rob introduces LAMcR to his wife & then says "see? if I were screwing around with her, would I introduce her to you and let the 2 of you chat alone?" Best defense is a good offense, right? ;)

remember there were some reports that he was sitting with 2 women at Crabby Joe's for his birthday in May.
If Renat a stayed at the Ford cottage for a while when he was up there, it makes sense. Rob introduces LAMcR to his wife & then says "see? if I were screwing around with her, would I introduce her to you and let the 2 of you chat alone?" Best defense is a good offense, right? ;)

“Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife.”

Just saw Mrs Stintz dancing up a storm at Caribana. Expect MINO to make his grand entrance later.

Last edited:
It was reported that Rob and Renata have a somewhat "open" attitude to sex outside of their marriage. At this point, Renata probably doesn't really care what/who Rob is doing.

"In the course of this March 5 night, Ford will bring together two of his closest felon friends, beating one and accepting drugs from another; go on a racist tirade; and boast that he often has sex with “girls” in front of his wife, according to an account of the evening. He will suggest one man could have sex with her, a source has told the Star, recalling Ford’s words."

http://www.thestar.com/news/insight/2014/05/09/rob_ford_one_wild_night_in_march.html

How much time is Lisi facing?
I'm curious to see if he would actually flip on RoFo

Spent way too much time today reading the Sun comments because, well, masochistic. There are truly some seriously disturbed (giving lots of credit here) protoplasms out there. Even with simply spelled out, logical arguments against RoFo's fictitious claims, there are very vocal Ford proponents. When did the aliens land and why were we not informed?

My forays into the Ford's Toronto underbelly via the Sun commentary were willfully performed, with understood risks to my sanity, but in all honesty, you win with this one! Congrats!

Gee whiz and here I spend a lot of time over on the Sun boards commenting (7,223) once upon a time getting abusing and now more often than not ignored...it is too bad I enjoyed the circular logic employed in many cases...When the Sun implemented a pay wall many of the more off the wall Fordites disappeared except for a few days early in the month.....

That was the first thing I thought of. I believe he met McRobb while he was at spa-hab, not before.

It probably just means that they met when Renata went to visit him at rehab. You know, a "This is my friend Leeanne---I'm helping her get clean", sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back