Toronto The Livmore | 138.68m | 43s | Vertica | IBI Group

What's with this person bringing threads back from the dead, just to say a few words with no updates or new information?

Indeed .. particularly for this project, I'd love to see this one get going, its one of the last parking lots on Bay (less the bus station, which has other factors involved in its eventual removal).

9TqZ4zi.png

y5OdFtq.png

Did anything really change since the last revision? I was really hoping for a dramatic overhaul on the design front (which I have never been a fan of from the start). Never liked the form or the patterns that are trying to be created with balconies (we've been seeing way too much of this around town). This site deserves a lot more.

It's quite different from the original design, only 43 storeys now instead of 50, and 121 metres instead of 149.

Going to Council for final approval on June 10-11.

Rentals are needed, especially affordable rentals. That the developer does not guarantee that this will be a rental building concerns me.

The City Planner admitted to me in person that the 121m figure is in error. It is actually 138.6m.

It's quite different from the original design, only 43 storeys now instead of 50, and 121 metres instead of 149.

Going to Council for final approval on June 10-11.

Phew! Thanks for that info. That would have left very short floors at 121 metres after allowing for the 7.5 metre high ground floor. (Just did the math!) Updating dataBase file.

No problem. Bear in mind that figure is for the Zoning By-Law Amendment, which incorporates a bit of a buffer to prevent the need for another rezoning if conditions change slightly during construction (i.e. minor grading changes, etc.). Not totally sure what the planned height is, because I can't make out the detail in the elevations provided... but should be close to the height map in the rezoning application.

Adopted by Council yesterday with amendments.

Application: Building Additions/Alterations Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 15 102667 BLD 00 BA Accepted Date: Jan 9, 2015

Project: Multiple Unit Building Shoring

Description: Proposal for stand alone shoring and excavation for future development.

Back