803     0 
News   May 01, 2024
 264     0 
News   May 01, 2024
 334     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell you guys something, there's no way Rob Ford is gonna be able to withstand all this pressure for him to resign for very long. He might be able to hold on for a few weeks, or even a month or so, but eventually he's gonna crack and he'll have to either quit or take a leave of absence.

The pressure is just way too heavy right now, and its gonna keep getting heavier

Interesting: @CP24 just reported Fabio Basso just got dropped off by Toronto Police detectives at his house on 15 Windsor Rd. #TOpoli
tweeted by Don Peat

Also, in response to savetoronto.com: I think the copy could use a lot of work. Stuff like "This site isn’t meant to slander Rob Ford, nor persuade viewers to go against Rob Ford" is a bit disingenuous. And this sentence kind of contradicts itself: "This site will not aim to turn 'Ford Nation' members against Rob Ford, but to provide objective, substantiated facts as to why he is NOT suitable to be Toronto’s mayor." I'd just say less in general and maybe dial down the serious tone of it all a bit. It reads like it was written by an angry first-year university student.

Thanks for the feedback; made minor updates. Feel free to PM me with any further updates to the copy as you see fit.

LOL...okay, I remember the crackhouse, just not the Basso name.

So what does it mean cops dropped him off. You mean he ratted Ford out or something??

At the very least it suggests an investigation is on going. That is a VERY positive sign
Maybe Blair has had enough of pussyfooting around and Ford daring cops to arrest him.

And Parker, no parody. I wanna see the video

The purpose of the rally is to show that Ford is full of shit. It should ask ~three questions that have clear yes or no answers. Make the fact that Ford refuses to answer them evidence that his a coward/liar. Something along the lines of:

1. Have you smoked crack since becoming mayor - yes or no?
2. Had you been drinking before you drove to Taste of the Danforth - yes or no?
3. ...
4. ...

Would need include some clear questions that prove he's not doing his job properly. Make it a manifesto, and tell him to "man up and tell taxpayers the truth". His unwillingness to answer the questions is the win.

I'd add a question like "What was in the packages Alessandro Lisi left in your car?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back