Legacy, Ultra, Yorkland @ Heron's Hill Condos (Monarch Homes) - Real Estate

just went to the office of Emerald City 2 and the newer ones are quite expensive compared to the ones launched in phase 1, but it seems like monarch has the unit prices / sqft increased relatively lower in yorkland versus legacy.

Does it seem like these condos by monarch have the same likelihood of appreciating in value like Emerald City is doing already ? just wondering public view about this property appreciating by the time its built and ready for occupancy as i remember earlier ultra was sold at 408 / sqft when it got launched.

Not sure if this would have already appreciated:)

just went to the office of Emerald City 2 and the newer ones are quite expensive compared to the ones launched in phase 1, but it seems like monarch has the unit prices / sqft increased relatively lower in yorkland versus legacy.

Does it seem like these condos by monarch have the same likelihood of appreciating in value like Emerald City is doing already ? just wondering public view about this property appreciating by the time its built and ready for occupancy as i remember earlier ultra was sold at 408 / sqft when it got launched.

Not sure if this would have already appreciated:)

I also find emerald city over priced - As for this project - you will have to wait and watch for slow and steady appreciation (if any), keep your fingers crossed.

Vacant Land opposite to 30 Heron's Hill Way

Hi There,
I am very interested in buying one of the unit in Legacy. Since the unit I am interested in is facing South to the vacant land on Heron's Hill Way (behind Monarch's sales office) and we don't know what will be there, I am a bit hesitated about buying it.
Does anyone know what will be built on that vacant land??

Thanks a Lot.

As part of Monarch's development approvals for Heron's Hill, the proposed plan is for two long rectangular shaped office (about 3 storey) to run along the south side of Heron's Hill Way (Monarch's sales office is temporary and will be demolished) ... there's a site plan of some sort which shows this on page 14 of the below 2004 City Planning OMB Settlement Report:

Questions to all legacy owner

Hi all,

I moved in and living in Legacy now. I am wondering if we have free wifi service. And also are we going to have car wash bay in the parking lot.

Harrison

Thanks a lot Solaris,
it helps a lot. Hopefully the plan from 2004 hasn't been changed.

As part of Monarch's development approvals for Heron's Hill, the proposed plan is for two long rectangular shaped office (about 3 storey) to run along the south side of Heron's Hill Way (Monarch's sales office is temporary and will be demolished) ... there's a site plan of some sort which shows this on page 14 of the below 2004 City Planning OMB Settlement Report:

Can anyone share photos of Legacy's interiors / common areas ?? =D

Any one in Ultra has gotten their color selection appointment yet - would any one recommend upgrading to hardwood floors instead and would any one from Legacy be able to tell home how much such an upgrade might cost.

Very curious to know what users of Legacy are thinking about quality of build, end product layout and other amenities in the building. If any one could share that would be great.

Hello all Legacy owners - Just calling out to see how was the experience of buying in this project over all, I do not see many units in Legacy for sale (which i think is good) As it seems like a there are not a lot of flippers that bought into this.

As now it has been some time with move ins complete, Please share your experiences - there is a lot of activity happening in the area (Dream tower, Alto, Argento etc) , Curious to see if Monarch is the right choice for that area.

Hello all Legacy owners - Just calling out to see how was the experience of buying in this project over all, I do not see many units in Legacy for sale (which i think is good) As it seems like a there are not a lot of flippers that bought into this.

As now it has been some time with move ins complete, Please share your experiences - there is a lot of activity happening in the area (Dream tower, Alto, Argento etc) , Curious to see if Monarch is the right choice for that area.

Its kind of a win-win situation for monarch considering this was their lands with their headquarters prior to development.

How long did it take for Monarch to register Legacy - given that it was their own land ?? what was it 2 months from the first move in ??? Please share.

How long did it take for Monarch to register Legacy - given that it was their own land ?? what was it 2 months from the first move in ??? Please share.

I know they closed July 30th, but I'm not sure when they had the first move ins.

Has anyone gotten a call from Monarch about their color etc appointment for Ultra ? Just wondering as the construction seems to be moving ahead full speed.

Back