Cloud9 Condos (Lash) - Real Estate -

just wanted to start the official thread for this project to get more info on this

http://cloud9condo.com/

thanks

Please note the above website is NOT the official builder's website

See the disclaimer (at the bottom in small print):
Cloud 9 condos by Lash Development Corp in Etobicoke| We are co-operating Brokers and not agent for Lash Development Corp NOT REPRESENTING THE BUILDER

You guys do understand that, buying a condo with an agent that are in platnium list is far better than buying during public opening right?
I made my mistake in the past, buying a condo (college park 3) at public opening only to realize i have paid more than the platnium and vip agents and got less incentives... ofcourse selection was all garbage as well...
if you are thinking of buying condo in the future for investment or to live-in. Never buy during public opening, try to get it with VIP agents, and if you can spot, PLATNIUM agent... my take on it... i have register on www.cloud9condo.com and he is one of PLATNIUM agent and i received the incentitves i'll be getting compare to vip or public opening... if you guys are interested, you should sign up!
I still haven't received pricing or floor plan yet...
Please note the above website is NOT the official builder's website

See the disclaimer (at the bottom in small print):
Cloud 9 condos by Lash Development Corp in Etobicoke| We are co-operating Brokers and not agent for Lash Development Corp NOT REPRESENTING THE BUILDER

Back