Bisha Hotel and Residences (Lifetime Developments, INK Entertainment) - Real Estate -

carturo15

Member Bio
Reaction score
Bisha, $296900 for a 389 sq ft bachelor. $364900 for 537 sq ft. $406.900 for 583 sq ft. $544900 for 792 sq ft. $665900 for 944. with 20% down, 4% interest and 25 year amortization, the carrying costs for the bachelor are $1750 and $2400 for the 583 sq ft unit. This is just crazy, well maybe we will have here some realtors saying "wow, prices are amazing". I would like to know who is buying these condos, they have to be all overseas investors, I do not see any local buying here at this price point.

LOL, if those are the prices, I don't see this thing getting off the ground. I'd much rather buy at 1 Bloor.

Bisha, $296900 for a 389 sq ft bachelor. $364900 for 537 sq ft. $406.900 for 583 sq ft. $544900 for 792 sq ft. $665900 for 944. with 20% down, 4% interest and 25 year amortization, the carrying costs for the bachelor are $1750 and $2400 for the 583 sq ft unit. This is just crazy, well maybe we will have here some realtors saying "wow, prices are amazing". I would like to know who is buying these condos, they have to be all overseas investors, I do not see any local buying here at this price point.

those prices are crazy ... $700 PSF
funny you should say some realtor will say "wow, prices are amazing" ... Condo George did just that at another thread.

I'm always a bit surprised about people's surprise at high PSF asking prices at various projects which aim to be seen as high-end. Are you similarly stunned about prices demanded for designer garments or luxury cars? Clearly, this project is targeted at a different market than projects being sold at, say, $500 PSF. Whether they will succeed is still unknown, but I wouldn't be very surprised if they did, nor would I be quick to assume that those buying into the project don't know what they are doing...

I'm always a bit surprised about people's surprise at high PSF asking prices at various projects which aim to be seen as high-end. Are you similarly stunned about prices demanded for designer garments or luxury cars? Clearly, this project is targeted at a different market than projects being sold at, say, $500 PSF. Whether they will succeed is still unknown, but I wouldn't be very surprised if they did, nor would I be quick to assume that those buying into the project don't know what they are doing...

I have never seen a really high-end project with 389 sq ft bachelors and exposed concrete ceilings, so I am not sure what you are calling it "a different market". if you check the features list, the finishes are the same to the finishes offered at Victory Condos.

Of all the luxury hotels I've seen marketed in the past 10 years in Toronto, Bisha looks like the best. Think of it as Toronto's version of Vancouver's Opus. Actually, think of the area as a funner version of Vancouver's Yaletown. (Former warehouse district turned to bars and then into high end condo land, only on a larger scale in Toronto.)

Maybe a price check here is coming though....

I never claimed that Bisha will succeed nor that it is a high-quality project. Frankly, I don't know the much about it and I'm not interested to learn.

It is clear, however, that they are targeting, and therefore HOPING to penetrate, a particular market: that of relatively well-off youngish people with socialite aspirations and questionable taste. Price is one way to differentiate your project from those with fewer pretensions.

those prices are crazy ... $700 PSF
funny you should say some realtor will say "wow, prices are amazing" ... Condo George did just that at another thread.

I did ? Funny just because I attend the Platinum broker event doesnt mean I will sell the project once I receive all the info distributed at that event. By the way, who is "some realtor"?

could you post the price list here? i am not sure i need to contact an agent before I see the full pricing...

Beside, could anyone explain why the resale has been so cheap comparing with new condo sale? even though they all in exactly same neighbor, and resale condo barely one year old...

Last edited:
could you post the price list here? i am not sure i need to contact an agent before I see the full pricing...

Beside, could anyone explain why the resale has been so cheap comparing with new condo sale? even though they all in exactly same neighbor, and resale condo barely one year old...

Resale will always correct its prices in a poor market (now) faster than pre-construction. Prices are dropping almost across the board with higher end properties dropping the fastest. Look for pre-constuction to offer incentives first (and all of a sudden be open to price negotiations - they will not, however, advertise this) within 2-3 months and for it to be ubiquitous in the new condo market by March.

On the topic of Bisha, however, $700/ft isn't exceptional when crap Pinnacle on Adelaide with 8 ft ceilings is selling at $600/ft and mediocre finished Bell Lightbox is at $800+. With the launch soon of the Cinema tower, 2 more Daniels towers at Richmond/Duncan, plus about 15 others, this area is going to be condo crazy soon enough. Although I'm sure a lot will be put off with the current absence of buyers. Went to numerous showrooms this weekend and it's a veritable ghost town in all of them. I think you'll see a return to $500/ft pricing in many of these projects or they'll die.

Lifetime has a serious new promo on for subscribers to Bisha's tweets:

Twitter EXCLUSIVE 4 followers ONLY: $7,500 gift card to Casalife on next 5 STUDIO purchases. Visit our sales office & mention#BishaTwitter!
Twitter EXCLUSIVE 4 followers ONLY: $10,000 gift card to Casalife on next 5 ONE-BED purchases. Visit sales office & mention#BishaTwitter!

Not subscribed to @Bisha’s twitter yet? Register at www.twitter.com/bisha

Lifetime has a serious new promo on for subscribers to Bisha's tweets:

Twitter EXCLUSIVE 4 followers ONLY: $7,500 gift card to Casalife on next 5 STUDIO purchases. Visit our sales office & mention#BishaTwitter!
Twitter EXCLUSIVE 4 followers ONLY: $10,000 gift card to Casalife on next 5 ONE-BED purchases. Visit sales office & mention#BishaTwitter!

Not subscribed to @Bisha’s twitter yet? Register at www.twitter.com/bisha

Any new promotions for Bisha???

Just wanted to give potential buyers of Bisha the same heads up I gave the general Bisha thread crowd.

Before you buy... think about it.

Bisha will be designed and built with most likely the same hands that built M5V... and look at how that turned out.

http://poorconstruction.blogspot.com/2012/02/m5v-condos-tas-designbuild-lifetime.html

wow, i feel for you.

sadly, that is typical of alot of new construction.
i had 100+ deficiencies for my Vu condo built by Aspen Ridge

Back