Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

I must say, I'm as confused as Traynor... why would you post that picture saying it was an example of this corner piece and then later say that the corner piece isnt in that image?

I must say, I'm as confused as Traynor... why would you post that picture saying it was an example of this corner piece and then later say that the corner piece isnt in that image?

Ugh... It IS in that picture, but that isnt the only picture that shows it, and its not the best picture. If he digs further back into the thread, he can find better pictures.

I didn't say its not in that picture, I said its not attached to the building.

It wasn't attached to the building, and isn't in that picture. Im pretty sure it will be flush with the building.

The problem is the bolded part of your sentance. I also read it as if it wasn't in the picture though it clearly is.

I'm looking forward to seeing the fins in action!... Also the corner!

We should be getting cladding on different sides of the building soon!

I'm most looking forward to seeing the Bay and Adelaide side of it clad in something :)!

everyone!... be sure to check out the latest issue (February 2010) of Toronto Life Magazine!

The front cover/top story is Toronto s BOOM in towers!

Trump does appear on the front cover along with (Ritz, Shangri-la, L tower, etc...)

It says completion for February 2011 which i highly doubt!

I would say we'll see a late 2011 opening at the least...

*And nice shot of the cladding... the cladding does look exactly like concrete and is very whitish for some reason!

Completion in Feb 2011? I haven't seen the article yet, but Feb 2011 is when the hotel is scheduled for completion--not the entire building. The Residential side will not be completed until about August/September 2011. I believe we're up to about the 17th floor this week!

Here is a short video I shot on Monday on my way to a meeting of a section of the curtain wall been lower into position.

If I had more time, I would had shot all of it been place.

The track work near the top allows the panels to be not only lower, but move north or south along it.

Took 2 tries to up load it to Youtube and still been process at this time. Will post some photo's when I can get the time to fix them.

Completion in Feb 2011? I haven't seen the article yet, but Feb 2011 is when the hotel is scheduled for completion--not the entire building. The Residential side will not be completed until about August/September 2011. I believe we're up to about the 17th floor this week!

i guess they thought the whole building was gonna be complete in February!

It'll be cool to see the hotel portion of a tower be complete before the residential side in a city like Toronto!... i don't think we've seen something to this scale before!

Here is a short video I shot on Monday on my way to a meeting of a section of the curtain wall been lower into position.

If I had more time, I would had shot all of it been place.

The track work near the top allows the panels to be not only lower, but move north or south along it.

Took 2 tries to up load it to Youtube and still been process at this time. Will post some photo's when I can get the time to fix them.

Nice vid...

I think you're the first to capture the cladding on youtube :)

I hate youtubes upload process too! it sucks :mad:

From Below
img00031201001131405.jpg

From Above
img00033201001131416.jpg

Cladding Supplies
img00032201001131416.jpg

Great updates!

the sight of all those cladding pieces on the floors is a very welcomed sight :D!

Looks like the cladding is moving up!

This is looking GREAT!-- and it really suits the Bay Street character. So far I am very impressed.

I agree!

The streetwall is looking fantastic!

It kinda reminds me of TD a bank building or something (at street level)!

I'm really looking forward to the fins and possible LED lighting!

Back