M5V Life Condos (TAS DesignBuild, Lifetime Developments) - Real Estate -

what do you think about this same unit (720 sq ft//one plus den) but on the 5th floor facing east for $359000 at M5V, that is $500 psf. is it a goo buy? I know it won't have the best view but for the price and compared to what they are asking at Festival Tower, Theatre, Charlie, Victory, ICE, 300 Front, I think is a good price, quality and finishes seem to be great. opinions?

what do you think about this same unit (720 sq ft//one plus den) but on the 5th floor facing east for $359000 at M5V, that is $500 psf. is it a goo buy? I know it won't have the best view but for the price and compared to what they are asking at Festival Tower, Theatre, Charlie, Victory, ICE, 300 Front, I think is a good price, quality and finishes seem to be great. opinions?

I was actually looking to purchase this exact same unit as mentioned....but then the sales person at the M5V sales centre told me my view will be obstructed quite a bit, and may not clear the building just east of M5V... That's why its such a great price compared to others in the building and Charlie across the street

I was actually looking to purchase this exact same unit as mentioned....but then the sales person at the M5V sales centre told me my view will be obstructed quite a bit, and may not clear the building just east of M5V... That's why its such a great price compared to others in the building and Charlie across the street

I've found that a lot of people do not care too much about the views, they just love the building, finishes and location. All Freed buildings are low rise with minimum views and people pay a lot of money for those units

The standard finishes are pretty nice.. and yes the location is great. A lot of things happening for this area in the next 5-10 years.

Put it this way you won't have an east view on the 5th floor but at least on the brightside you can watch the SCORE for FREE from your balcony! Free Raptor games!

why don't you put the living room furniture in the study, im sure there is a tv hook up there, and then have a huge dining room table in the living/dining space.

This could work if you like to entertain a lot

2wdrszs.jpg

What if we kept the walk in closet where it is orginallly. So this will at least fill up that wasted space that ACE has mentioned. Also we'll move up the wall to make it even, see above diagram. Will there be enough room for a living/dining area? The wall will be moved up by 2 ft. That leaves us about 15 ft for the living and dining area.

Probably have the sliding door entrance on the left of that wall instead of the right. this gives us 1 and 2/3s of a wall to use for mounting a tv or paintings/mirrors. This also enlarges an already small bedroom.

Last edited:
M5v

Is $360k a good price for one plus den at M5V, 720 sq ft without parking?. That is $500 psf. Pros/cons? is it a good buy?

I think $500 psf is good considering whats selling now in that area. There are those who will pay for location and view do not matter to them.

I saw 650 sq/ft unit at the hudson with no parking/locker on the 5th floor facing south, king st. view going for $400K.

I saw 650 sq/ft unit at the hudson with no parking/locker on the 5th floor facing south, king st. view going for $400K.

Has anything this size ever sold for that price per sqft (>$600)?

People can list for whatever they want....maybe the seller is a bit too optimistic, especially since many now under-price a bit on purpose when listing.

Back