M5V Life Condos (TAS DesignBuild, Lifetime Developments) - Real Estate -

Thanks for your insight. I understand exactly what you mean about the flow of the unit. The walk in closet sticks out. I was thinking of cutting the whole walking close and moving the wall south of the bedroom up to make room for a builit-in closet.

Then this way it will create a door east of the bedroom instead of where the lr/dr is.

The same unit (720 sq ft) on the 5th floor is priced at $359,900, which is $500 psf. what do you think of this deal? they are asking only 5% down

Thanks for your insight. I understand exactly what you mean about the flow of the unit. The walk in closet sticks out. I was thinking of cutting the whole walking close and moving the wall south of the bedroom up to make room for a builit-in closet.

Then this way it will create a door east of the bedroom instead of where the lr/dr is.

sorry, i'm not following ... can you illustrate what you mean?

anyone know if the area behind the closet is a structural wall, or it's thick b/c of the plumbing for W/D?

Attachments

• 2n9b8yo.jpg
    2n9b8yo.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 385
Is this what you mean:

2drvtiq.jpg

If so, then the bedroom door would now be on the west wall of the room. This now provides you with two vertical walls at opposite ends of the living/dining area. The highlighted area though is still too large for my liking

that wasted space as you call it can be easily a good place for the dining table, I like it

that wasted space as you call it can be easily a good place for the dining table, I like it

that would be a bad decision b/c your dining area would be in the middle of the traffic flow pattern and 2 ft from the W/D and bathroom doors.

Wow that was exactly what I was talking about and QUICK as well! How are you guys doing this? haha

My girlfriend doesn't like this layout because she says "why would anyone want to eat in front of the washroom" haha but this opens up the unit so much more. I'm sure many others have their dining near their washroom because of the limited space.

The wasted space is the area which is highlighted.
The image which you have quoted shows the highlighted area towards the foyer and shared room areas. I don't think that you want to sit down to a meal in this area.

why not? this is not a house, it is a small condo for a single or a couple max. a beautiful small dining table with a stylish chandelier will look really nice. and use the other entire space for the living room.

Back