Toronto Living Shangri-La Toronto | 214.57m | 66s | Westbank | James Cheng

^Hopefully with you as a passenger, not driver. But since it's right next to the bar district, why drive?

I don't think the people living in this building will be the type to be out "getting hammered" in bars anyway. This isn't a Cityplace building.

Shangri-La Virtual Tour and Pricelist

shangrila_pan.jpg

Just shot it (I am the first! Could you believe it?). Here you go guys:

Shangri-La Toronto Virtual Tour and Pictures

Here's a scan of the pricelist:

shangrila_pricelist_oct2009_small.jpg

I really liked this project. There's many levels of parking because parking is included in the price. The maintenance fees are really low. They'll go up like every other condo does, but it's not starting at a high like Ritz, Trump, 1king, etc. Most people neglect to ask if there are maintenace fees for parking.

The sales material was exhausting, but if I read it correctly, high speed internet is also included and it alludes to fiber (like telus at Cityplace), which would make sense because the downtown net hub is just down the street.

the facade will be slightly multifaceted/uneven, to give it a natural, crystal appearance.

More condos on the way. Got a lot of requests because some people don't have time/too shy to go to the sales centre. No problem because I know the feeling.

----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not Flat Fee Anthony. I'm a virtual tour photographer hired by him to shoot the tours. I highly recommend him though. If you're looking for a virtual tour photographer, please send me a PM. :)

Other condo tours that might interest you:
- Cityplace: Harbour View Estates
- Fly Condos
- Victory Condos
- Charlie

Last edited:
nice work and thanks for the link! The only thing I dont understand is why there is a scale model of the Vancouver skyline? I wish they'd made one of our skyline with the new Shangri La included for reference...

Back