Toronto Victory Condos | ?m | 12s | Lifetime | Wallman Architects

That trailer is gone now. It's just an empty parking lot with a few advertising boards about the Victory sales centre. The variance notice about the meeting on January 7th is still up.

That trailer is gone now. It's just an empty parking lot with a few advertising boards about the Victory sales centre. The variance notice about the meeting on January 7th is still up.

The meeting on Jan 7th, what would that have concerned and anywhere I could find info on it??

The variance notice about the meeting on January 7th is still up.

While the Planning Act stipulates that notice signs must be posted a minimum of 10 days prior to the Committee meeting, I'm not sure if the PA mandates how long after the meeting the signs must remain up. Some municipalities require the signs to remain up for an additional 20 days after the meeting, which is the same amount of time allowed for an appeal to be made on a decision.

The meeting on Jan 7th, what would that have concerned and anywhere I could find info on it??

Item 18

18 January 2009 photo update

DSC01121.jpg

There were two mobile cranes on site this morning, one of them was quite large. I'll see if I can run and get some pictures at lunch, if not i'll try to remember my camera for tomorrow.

There were two mobile cranes on site this morning, one of them was quite large. I'll see if I can run and get some pictures at lunch, if not i'll try to remember my camera for tomorrow.

Great idea! Thanks Dilla. A couple quick sketches will do (its cold out there).
But why not wait till tomorrow when you remember yor camera?:D
Just funnin ya..

Great idea! Thanks Dilla. A couple quick sketches will do (its cold out there).
But why not wait till tomorrow when you remember yor camera?:D
Just funnin ya..

Quick, gimmie a charcoal pencil! STAT!

No, I might be able to get a camera here at work...Damn, i gotta remember to read my posts...

I’ve been reading this thread for some time now. Thank you for all the info! I don’t know if anyone here is interested, but I started a group on Facebook ‘Victory Condominiums’ for those of us who’ve bought there. I could, theoretically, become a bit more proactive and provide constant updates as I do walk by the lot on daily basis… I am just not sure how much interest there is for a Facebook page… :confused:

Updates would be appreciated here :)

We're generally just interested in the condo as a construction project, but start the Facebook group anyway. You're guaranteed to attract future residents and envious neighbours.

Back