News   May 14, 2024
 1K     1 
News   May 14, 2024
 1.2K     0 
News   May 14, 2024
 544     0 

Sightings ...

Thanks for the welcome back, Interchange42. Yeah, being dumped by a gf suddenly and for no reason when things couldn't have been going better wreaks havoc on one's interest in urban issues and architecture.

Sorry to hear that! Meanwhile I'm glad you're back to bolster the forces in the west end.

Atom Egoyan descending the AGO stairway to heaven, yesterday afternoon at 2:45.

Adam Vaughan in the gift shop a few minutes earlier.

There must have been some sort of Conservative Party party going on this weekend because I talked to former PM Joe Clark, Peter Mackay and Jim Flaherty

Brad Pitt ... in a dream I had last night. The setting was Scarborough, an old strip mall somewhere, where I sauntered into a nonedescript store - and the entire back wall slid back to reveal a small and well-lit banquet room with a long dining table. I sat next to Brad, and several famous movie stars I'd never heard of. The food and wine were excellent, Brad and I had a lovely chat, and as I left, I thought, "I'll have to mention this in UT's 'Sightings' section"!

Then I woke up.

Hey, if Brad Pitt had his pretensions, he'd be hanging with the 54east gang at the Wexford next time he's in town...

Back