2.3K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 555     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.2K     1 

Arc Condo (Sheppard & Bayview, Daniels, 16s, Kirkor) COMPLETE

November 4 2008 update

progress is certainly happening here ~ 13 out of 15 floors already :D

the closer this MASSIVE structure gets to completion, the more this looks like a cruise boat haha (especially the south view !)... the windows have a grey tint to it (I think) complemented with grey cladding, I would've like it more blue-ist like the original rendering ~

East View
IMG_2435.jpg

East View
IMG_2436.jpg

South View
IMG_2437.jpg

Southwest View
IMG_2438.jpg

Window+Cladding Detail
IMG_2439.jpg

I can see why they called it "Arc". I thing it would have looked better with another setback of 4 or 5 floors.

welcome to UT NorthYorker ~

you've got some great perspectives (+ different too) ... thank you for the pics (trust me, pics always welcomed here)

I did notice that in your first two shots the building does appear to be a lot more blue (maybe the light?) ... too bad the real building is grey-ish ... grey-ish blue like your photo would have been nice

It truly is a massive structure, esp. when you view it from the East.

Balconies are painted too :).

Great photos, thanks for sharing guys!

I'm wondering what the facade treatment will be below the balconies on the lower two floors facing the Bayview Village parking lot. Will there be retail there?

I believe Ground floor (being same height as Sheppard) is amenities which means glass facade, whereas the Lower Lobby (or -1 being same height as Bayview Village's parking lot) will be visitors parking, small lobby, loading area, but no retail ...

hey, a plan ! :D

Arc_lower.jpg

Arc_siteplan.jpg

I'm sad that theirs no retail but south on bayview ? maybe no potential there.

That SO MUCH looks like a cruise ship.

The land must of been bought from the mall owner who no doubt would not like to see competition. Especially if people were to use the Bayview Village parking to shop at the base of this building.

the closer this MASSIVE structure gets to completion, the more this looks like a cruise boat haha (especially the south view !)... the windows have a grey tint to it (I think) complemented with grey cladding, I would've like it more blue-ist like the original rendering ~

me too, I think blue tint windows would be nice.

I am not sure I like the massive building wall one will see heading west or east. Without the distinctive ship like arc that makes this building distinct, if one were to look straight on the building from the east or west, its nothing more than a giant wall with grey tinted windows.

Back