Toronto One Bedford | ?m | 32s | Lanterra | KPMB

5SEPT2008 photo update

I might make a pano with my photos later 2nite....but for now, this one:

DSC01392.jpg

slow moving project

This construction condo moving very slow even they are unable to complete street level, I heard there is lot of frustration concerning how this construction is moving, the site was suppose to work 40 construction works a day but developer reduce to ten people.

I heard there is lot of frustration concerning how this website is moving, the site was suppose to post 0 construction rumours a day but newbies increase it to fifty.

I heard there is lot of frustration concerning how this website is moving, the site was suppose to post 0 construction rumours a day but newbies increase it to fifty.

There's nothing wrong with people venting about the slowness of construction, but it does get tiresome. The time it takes for a building to reach the top of the podium is the slowest part and has been discussed in numerous threads. In regards to the number of workers on site, it might be that there are simply not enough workers due to labour shortages. I don't know who is the construction company, but if it's the same as Murano and MLS (Lanterra's other projects), more workers were put at those sites since they've been on the market longer.

As well, that "newbie" has been on UT longer than you, making you newer, they just don't make as many posts

Holy crap this building is still under construction i wonder what the hold up is :eek:

Oct 24
From the looks of things, this project will not hit street level for another 3 weeks and is about 4 weeks behind.

2976244789_3ddd928267.jpg

2977100022_a3a35212fe.jpg

Back