News   May 22, 2024
 51     0 
News   May 22, 2024
 282     0 
News   May 21, 2024
 2.2K     0 

1 Bloor East, DEAD AND BURIED (Bazis, -2s, Varacalli)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go again. Rumors, despite the fact the developer says otherwise.

part of what's fueling the rumor is the developer saying ZIP with no updates, Bazis has be saying repeatedly "an hotel operator announcement will be made in the next 2 weeks" since late summer

You're a sycophant Walt. Sharpen your mind a little. This project is poison for Toronto. They will leave us with either a parking lot or a giant hole like in Calgary. I think that project was 100% 'PRE-SOLD' if I'm not mistaken.

Interesting that Vulture/Quanttrader suggests that he knows so much about the project such as it being sold out.... there were still about 90 units available as of the beginning of September.

Hooray! Maybe we can revive the old Toronto tradition of speculatively demolishing entire blocks of vibrant commerical properties.

Revive? In my observations, it never stopped

Is EllisDon working on this project? I heard they have signs up at the site.

That's strange I didn't think EllisDon does parking lots ; - )

jk

"Super Duper Forum Member" ?? never seen that before Hydrogen ... congrads on your 5000 th ! :D

(ps: no PM allowed by UT after you hit 5000?)

EllisDon is building the Tower. Just the the developer Michael Gold said. This is the person people need to listen to, not some industry person.

I was kidding. Noticed the ; - ) ?

Remember there were quite a few rumors going around about trump to but last I checked it was under construction so don't read into anything until we hear something official. Think of this as a way to kill the time : - ).

I assume it will be a little while longer for Ellis Don to offically move in based on the amount of time between core sampling and full tilt excavation on a dozen other sites.

As far as I know, the shoring permit should be issued before the end of this month. That's the main thing holding things up right now. I'm sure once they get the permit, they'll start right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back