Toronto Emerald City Phases 1 to 3 including Dream Tower | ?m | 36s | Almadev | WZMH

Presentation Centre is open and looks pretty spiffy.

emerald2.jpg

Brown highrises to the right will go bye bye.

emerald3.jpg

emerald1.jpg

This is a win for this area. The views from those towers are going to be wonderful, in particular to the West.

A new community centre, out with the grimey housing units, redevelopment of the existing parking lots. You can't go wrong with this proposal.

Architect

building is designed by WZMH Architects + Gal Nauer Architects (GNA)

should the thread info be updated ??

this is interesting ... can't believe there are still people that lines up waiting to get into a new condo sales office like 1BE

Excerpts from: http://www.yourhome.ca/homes/article/518213

But you wouldn't have guessed that from the overnight lineups at Emerald City, a new condominium development near Fairview Mall that started sales yesterday. Dozens of people stood in line to be the first to buy into the project.

"It's a shock to me that we still have this happening," said Royal LePage realtor Anna Cass, who had obtained the coveted No. 1 ticket to buy. "I haven't seen this kind of frenzy since last year."

Over the concerns of analysts who say the condo market is overbuilt, Cass says reasonable pricing starting at $189,000 and pent-up demand for the area beside a large mall and with access to the subway, was likely the catalyst.

I always got confused this Emerald City Condos, with Bazis' Emerald Park. Do you guys think those Real Estate Agents were confused too?? They probably think this is another one of those big Bazis projects.....

Well, real estate agents are paid professionals, so if they were confused then they are incompetent. While it is not impossible that there are some incompetent real estate agents out there, I think it is more likely that they were in line for some of the reasons listed in Solaris' post above.

Back