Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

Can someone ban him already...

I wonder which project.

The most risky projects were 1 bloor and Trump...

Is Aura being Canceled ?
Yeah i heard they are going to replace it with a 1000 footer of manure.

Here is a preview of what is to be of Pier 27
bullshit_pile1.jpg

between AURA and 1BE, both as mega-projects, if one shall proceed ... this is clearly the choice (design wise)

I completely agree with you on this one. At the risk of sparking a debate between the two condos, I think Aura has the greatest potential for reigning supreme.

We are not getting the RoCP 1 and 2 architecture debate going in this thread. Automation Gallery, if you want to read what has already been written regarding RoCP, then go to the appropriate thread - - - and don't you dare just post at the end of that thread with reading the thread first, or you will be yellow carded.

Koeingkid - everyone else is right about you too: read the threads and please try to understand the financing binds that some developers are in right now, and then take a pill and relax a bit, before ringing alarm bells again.

The BIG Condo right opposite the BIG Slice. Poetic justice?

Can anybody explain to me the appeal for designers of building all of these condos with elliptical walls? I have yet to see a furniture store which sells slightly curved furniture.

There's an ad in today's Toronto Star in the Homes & Condos (Page 5) section for the "Aura Penthouse Suites". The ad notes:

- Canada's tallest Condo
- 75 storeys
- Suites from $500,000's to $2.1 million

Probably everything that you already knew, but I just thought I'd throw it out there ...

:D

Looks like they are still at 75 floors. Given their desire to go higher, the delay makes sense. Also I expect there has been a slowdown in condo sales which may mean some projects will take a little longer.

Back